Tennis Forum banner

US Open outfits!

74K views 611 replies 182 participants last post by  Electrique 
#1 ·
We already have a thread for the US Open Series, but I thought I'd open one for the final Major of the year.

So far we have the dresses Ana is supposed to wear:D

And today I found these two dresses

Serena is supposed to wear them:eek:
They're just horrible and I hope this isn't true:sad:

See less See more
#470 ·
I liked both Ana's & Maria's dresses but hated the headband and not because it's sparkly, glittery or whatever, I just hate headbands on most women players, only a few can carry them off without looking foolish in my opinion, Maria is not one of them. And the visor look suited her SO well...hopefully she returns to the visor one day. But yeah the dreses were both excellent :)

#480 ·
I think Venus is wearing a different outfit, the front is different. I like this one better than her night one. However, the thing at the back is still there. Someone stated earlier that it looks like a vagina. :cool: :lol:

EDIT: Something's wrong with my eye. I'm not sure now whether the front is different or the same. Last night it looked a lot whiter.

#482 ·
I like the fact that Agnes and Anna C. can rock the orange outfit.
orange?

I think Venus is wearing a different outfit, the front is different. I like this one better than her night one. However, the thing at the back is still there. Someone stated earlier that it looks like a vagina. :cool: :lol:

EDIT: Something's wrong with my eye. I'm not sure now whether the front is different or the same. Last night it looked a lot whiter.
:lol:

#491 ·
Flavia's dress is the prettiest. Can someone post a picture? The little black pocket lines on it are lovely. I'd like to get a dress like that, which line is it?

Serena's is hot, but a little short. Why couldn't she have worn the yellow dress from the summer tournies? It made her skin glow beautifully.

#497 ·
Serena looks amazing :hearts:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.