Acc - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 05:37 PM   #331
country flag gatorfan

gatorfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Acc

This is so intriguing to me I had to investigate...Woodard is UNRANKED and 6-8 and she is first team??? HUH??? Gleason 9-5 and 37 ITA ...go figure.....nice welcome to the conference!
gatorfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 25th, 2014, 06:08 PM   #332
country flag CTSEMT

CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all

Duke avenges its loss to Clemson with a 4-0 and advances to face UNC in the ACCT semis. Scholl now playing #4 and winning...

ACC live scores: http://www.theacc.com/#!/page/tennis-women-agates
CTSEMT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 05:59 PM   #333
country flag knoxt

knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold

Duke and UNC now tied 3 all in the semis!
knoxt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 06:31 PM   #334
country flag CTSEMT

CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxt View Post
Duke and UNC now tied 3 all in the semis!
3rd set TB between Mar and Price to decide it...

...and Mar wins it 7-4 to give Duke the 4-3 win.
CTSEMT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 07:24 PM   #335
country flag knoxt

knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold

Choke by Price
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 09:02 PM   #336
country flag knoxt

UVA dominates Miami 4-0 this time. Wonder what really happened to the team a week ago when they lost!! Now on to face Duke.
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 10:39 PM   #337
country flag mboyle

mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxt View Post
Choke by Price
Hannah has a very very strong record in three set matches and has come from behind many times. I wasn't there so it may have been a choke but Hannah may have stepped up.
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 11:17 PM   #338
country flag knoxt

Hannah seems like a tough player. Good for Duke to come back from that slump last weekend, which was ugly to see given they were ranked #1. Tomorrow's match should be interesting, since UVA beat Duke on its home court - and it was indoors. Wish we had livestream! ugh.
Old Apr 27th, 2014, 08:03 PM   #339
country flag knoxt

UVA edges Duke 4-2 for its first ACC title. Credit to Duke for attempting a comeback - UVA was leading 5 out of 6 matches in the first set, but Duke ultimately won the first set at #1, #5 and #6 - and Mar was as tough as nails. UVA was already up 3-2 and Mar came back from 3-5 down only to lose in the TB, which clinched the point for UVA. If Mar had won, it would've come down to Capra-Elbaba who were tied at 4 games all in the third.
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 10:36 PM   #340
country flag knoxt

Highlights from the UVA-Duke ACC title match: http://virginiasportstv.com/womenstennis/1ByM

ACC Press Conference: http://virginiasportstv.com/womenstennis/1BAc