Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "Tears Of Joy/Tears Of Sad" (No Spoilers) - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 14th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #706
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "Tears Of Joy/Tears Of Sad" (No Spoile

I mean Sherri's tribal was pretty much the worse and dumbest performance I've eever seen on Survivor. That being said, Eddie shouldn't even dare to talk about taht since he hasn't done shit about strategy the whole game. The most strategic move he has done is when he tried to pull Cochran to bring him with him in the final by saying he hasn't done anything strategical the whole game....but even that failed lol.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 14th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #707
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "Tears Of Joy/Tears Of Sad" (No Spoile

True, Sherri should have planned out her FTC better, it was so awkward, but she did own Erik
Old May 14th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #708
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
True, Sherri should have planned out her FTC better, it was so awkward, but she did own Erik
Talking down Erik like that was one of her big mistakes. I mean she didn't let him explain himself at all. Personally I think he was just trying to "help" her understand why people thought she hadn't done anything. If she would have let him finished, she may have had the chance to explain HER side of the story.

Old May 14th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #709
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

What business was it of Erik's when he was equally useless, had Andrea said it, yeah I'd of appreciated it but frankly Eddie and Erik were way more useless this season than Sherri but they have the nerve to question her.

The best thing she did at tribal was tell it to him. Her opening statement was a mistake not putting Erik in his lowly place where he belongs.
Old May 14th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #710
country flag Vincey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
What business was it of Erik's when he was equally useless, had Andrea said it, yeah I'd of appreciated it but frankly Eddie and Erik were way more useless this season than Sherri but they have the nerve to question her.

The best thing she did at tribal was tell it to him. Her opening statement was a mistake not putting Erik in his lowly place where he belongs.
Not true, Erik and Eddie were the jury, they had the rights to ask anything they wanted. They are the one making the decision, it's not about what THEY've done but what the finalist have done. Sherri was only strategic pre-merge which is something Erik for example had no clue about. Everything he saw from Sherri was probably her licking up Phillip's butt than Cochran's burnt feet. I seriously think that by knowing what Erik and other people who couldn't enjoy her real strategic game before the merge thought she could have finally know what to say. Let's say Erik would have said he hasn't seen her do anything beside agreeing with whoever wanted her vote. She could have said that she orchestrated all the boots in the Fans tribe, how she manipulated Shamar to make him her pet, how she had options at the merge to ally with the Amigos etc... She claimed that she wasn't participating much post-merge cuz she was listening and taking in information, but seriously she should have done the same thing at tribal.

Old May 14th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #711
*Sesil*

I don't think bitter jury members should be given the time of day, as Sherri said Erik would never have voted for her so he can sit the fuck down. Survivor always has a far more bitter jury than Big Brother, I dunno why but it always seems like have the Survivor jury have a chip on their shoulder. Even in BB if they vote emotionally they never seem as pressed come finale. Some Survivor FTC are almost unwatchable due to jury member's feeling so damn entitled.

FTC is edited so Sherri may have pointed all of that out, not that it would have mattered anyway, the only fans on the Jury hated her except Michael, the minute she let the fans vote Laura out was her downfall. She had no friends on the jury and for the type of game she played I think you need someone on your side in the jury.

I'm sure both Dawn and Sherri knew early on that they'd lost the minute FTC began. Also WTF was with Malcolm saying he didn't think that'd be the name he'd right down, I mean did he seriously consider voting Dawn

Next season's jury will be so odd with family members and the like lobbying for certain people, could be great or will be a mess.

Just thought of an epic couple for next season Elisabeth and Tim Hasslebeck Won't happen.

Last edited by KournikovaFan91 : May 14th, 2013 at 09:26 PM.
KournikovaFan91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 09:25 PM   #712
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

You know i wouldn't take crap from eddie and eric as well, in case andrea,malcolm said anything about my lack of strategy fine they had one and they can talk, but those two can just shut their mouth. You know jurors think they have some sort of power and that they can piss on you just because they are voting for the winner, i wouldn't suck up to anyone especially when it was obvious she isn't getting any votes. Long story short, i would react the same , maybe even worse
JJ Expres is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #713
*Sesil*

I agree, I wouldn't go around kissing the ass of useless jury members who clearly would never vote for me but now are on some -power-trip cause they're on the jury
Old May 15th, 2013, 01:01 AM   #714
country flag Vincey!

There's a difference between going around kissing everyone asses like Cochran did (even tho it seems to work big times strangely) and listening to what the jurors has to say. I think that by letting Erik speak she could have turned things around on her side and make Erik seems stupid or simply clueless. Reacting like she did just made it sound like if she was the bitter one. If she'd at least let him finish THEN put him back in his place she would at least have shown some respect even if Erik's was doubtable. I still don't think Erik meant to be rude but if it's how she felt she could have at least made it classy.

I don't watch Big Brother so I don't know about the jury there but I think Survivor jury is that bitter sometimes because their head is still in the game when they speak, they don't really have time to clearly think things trough. Also I think the game is much more personal and emotional. I mean they were starving on the island living on top of eachothers for 30+ days. Big Brother is much more relaxed and more like a " fun game" than Survivor.

Old May 15th, 2013, 01:08 AM   #715
*Sesil*

Yeah those extra intense elements might have something to do with it. BB is essentially a holiday for 14 people
Old May 15th, 2013, 11:16 AM   #716
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Why not bring Queen Parvati and her sister? It would have been epic. My only hope of seeing Parvati back is the All-Winners' Edition.

The only contestant I am kinda excited about is RC.
Old May 15th, 2013, 04:39 PM   #717
country flag Vincey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Why not bring Queen Parvati and her sister? It would have been epic. My only hope of seeing Parvati back is the All-Winners' Edition.

The only contestant I am kinda excited about is RC.
I loved Parvati but she's already played 3 times and I doubt she actually wants to play again right now....I've seen a rumoured cast that would be at his 4th time and I think it should be the limit really. lol

Old May 16th, 2013, 11:40 PM   #718
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute

I'm happy to not see Parvati back, if only so that I don't have to see people refer to her as "Queen Parvati". I just.. I can't with people who do that.

Anyway, for all the hyping from Probst, this season was not that great. Hopefully what appears to be utter randomness at casting for the next season will work out and make for a great season.
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 01:15 AM   #719
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
She is the queen

Rupert is back for his 4th

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote