Tennis Forum banner

The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014

871K views 3K replies 199 participants last post by  nelsondan 
#1 · (Edited)
Similarly to what I did last year I am opening this thread now, as even though it is not yet 2014, Brisabne is the beginning of the 2014 season.

Would you guys kindly post all future pics in this thread? I'm going to quote all the Brisbane relevent ones from the past couple of pages from the 2013 thread. I also need to update 2013 OP with a summary of the year.

#64 ·
Great pics, and thank you Roddo, quick and great as usual :yeah: I just have one thing to ask: how does somebody of Maria's status (or anybody for that matter) allow herself to have nails like that? I mean seriously, her thumb and pinky are some of the worst and grossest nails I have ever seen :tape:

#77 ·
You know that Maria is a nail biter, right? Well.. the pinky is due to an injury she got when she was a kid.. And I guess she does not fancy much wearing artificial nails since she'd bit them off aswell...

#76 · (Edited)
I do not want to judge anybody....I am grateful for what appears on Siberian siren.....that said, as someone who loves Maria's tennis, and as one who watched the video of Maria's match against Serena, I have to wonder..........where are photos from Maria's match with serena?

Be sure you watch that video....it gave me a feeling that something has changed...Serena's dominance is almost gone.

#88 ·
I try to resist the temptation to say she looks thinner or less thin.....there is always a photo before the week is over that makes me change my mind......but she definitely looks....if not mean.....then very serious about her tennis.....not that she was ever otherwise, but...that is a great set of photos. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.