Adrijana Lekaj - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 5th, 2015, 04:44 AM   #391
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: Adrijana Lekaj

Slowly, Adrijana keeps forging ahead: new CH ranking of 348 this week
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2015, 02:55 PM   #392
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

R1 of this week's $10K in Germany: Adrijana was crushed by Mordeger (#510) 16 26
Old Jan 13th, 2015, 04:31 PM   #393
country flag PatsyStone

PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of

I knew it I should have deleted Mordeger from my signature

The biggest fan of Madoka Kuki and Tayisiya Morderger
Also in love with Ali Balic from Croatia
Edina Monsoon, you look fabulous!

PatsyStone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2015, 10:56 PM   #394
country flag networthy

Playing Q at $25K Andrezieux-Boutheon but in QR2 she plays Krystina Pliscova (#131)

Pliscova would have been seeded #2 in the MD but because she didn't enter, she had to get a WC into qualies. I hate it when players do that; it's really not fair to the lower-ranked players going through qualies
Old Jan 25th, 2015, 11:23 AM   #395
country flag PatsyStone

PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of PatsyStone has much to be proud of

6-1 in 1st set But unfortunately for wrong player

Old Jan 25th, 2015, 11:24 AM   #396
country flag PatsyStone

4-0 in 2nd set.

Old Jan 25th, 2015, 12:45 PM   #397
country flag networthy

16 16
Old Jan 26th, 2015, 03:39 PM   #398
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

She got in as lucky loser and will play against (WC) Paquet in first round.

Take this chance Adri
Old Jan 27th, 2015, 01:57 PM   #399
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
She got in as lucky loser and will play against (WC) Paquet in first round.

Take this chance Adri

Very nice opportunity

...but she lost 26 36