Tennis Forum banner

Serena must have been injuried!

6K views 59 replies 36 participants last post by  Brooklyn90 
#1 · (Edited)
#3 ·
lets hope not..one of the worst injuries..would be intresting toknow serve speeds.. they can often tell

#9 ·
roooobert said:
i think he meant the tape on her stomach
It sure looks like her abdomen is taped vertically, but that's what's odd about it. Most abdominal strains are wrapped horizontally.

Is the pic photoshopped????

#10 ·
King. said:
Shut the hell up! Vera played better. End.
i dont think he/she meant to blame it on an injury.. just posted a picture with serena with tape on her stomach..of course that leads to speculation.. and it should.. just let us hope it isnt an injury.. just one of the worst serve days in her career

#15 ·
:lol: OMG!! This thread is hilarious.:haha: :haha:

It looks like she has a strain, but a win is a win. No excuses. Don't worry Serena will be back. Hopefully the stomach strain is not too bad.

Congrats Vera!!:bounce: :bounce:

Reactions: Kenny
#16 ·
JUSTICE4ALL said:
You shut the hell up, you don't know me.! KING, Bow bitch cause i'm the shit! HOE! I know you see that big ass patch!
:rolleyes:

Reactions: Kenny
#19 ·
FUCK YOU Mr. JenAll...photoshopped my DICK! :rolleyes:

It does look like she has tape there, but it's probably just precautionary...she'll rest up and be fine for San Diego

#21 ·
But certainly that bothered.. ;)

Just jokin, I'm mad cuz Serena lost, but Vera was on fire.. that happens.. It's just shocking to see Serena losing that easily.. it makes me mad.. :p

#24 ·
JUSTICE4ALL said:
You shut the hell up, you don't know me.! KING, Bow down bitch cause i'm the shit! HOE! I know you see that big ass patch!
Well that was a pretty reasonable reaction:haha: but seriously did some of you guys even look at the picture before jumping down the thread starters throat? I hope it's not serious but good luck in the next tournament Serena keep fighting your way to the top :D

#26 ·
seriuolsy, do u all think serena lost becuase vera was on fire? you cannot always blame on somthing but serena doesnt get broken 6 times even if roger federer is on fire.. she played a bad match.. vera a good match.. but the reason to the loss i hope is serena's fault.. if she isnt capable of beating a zvonareva on fire, i get scared.. but zvonareva doesnt miss many shots, so she really has the game to meet a rusty serena.. and she doesnt have the huge respect for serena, as myskina had..so she did everything right

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.