Tennis Forum banner

ART Hopman Cup Exhibition

11K views 226 replies 12 participants last post by  no-hay-igual 
#1 · (Edited)

Welcome to the first Exhibition and first tournament of the year: Hopman Cup.

A maximum of 8 players can play at Hopman Cup and it is a first come, first served basis. Only one of your three players can commit to either Exhibitions (the other being Hong Kong Asian Games- ran by Serena_4ever) When you commit, state the player you wish to enter and their male compatriot. Managers have decided for both exhibitions, each player will recieve 1000 points to split between 3 sets. You can either send different points for both your ATP and WTA players or keep them the same.

The tournament begins on Saturday 11th December and the deadline for commitments and sending points is: Saturday 11th December 11:00AM GMT The thread is now open for you to commit your player and their ATP partner.

NOTE: The first 8 people to commit will be in the tournament. You can only commit one of your players to either Exhibition.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)

Team Sweden
Johanna Larsson and Robin Soderling

Team Slovakia
Dominkia Cibulkova and Lukas Lacko

Team Ukraine
Alona Bondarenko and Sergiy Stakhovsky

Team Russia
Maria Sharapova and Mikhail Youzhny

Team Great Britain
Anne Keothavong and Andy Murray

Team Germany
Julia Goerges and Phillip Petzschner

Team Serbia
Bojana Jovanovski and Novak Djokovic

Team France
Alize Cornet and Gael Monfils

#4 · (Edited)

Each player has 1000 dollars to split into three sets. You can either send different points for your WTA and ATP player or keep them the same. You can start to send your points now.

#5 · (Edited)

Group A
Slovakia def. Great Britain (2-1)
Serbia def. Russia (2-1)
Slovakia def. Serbia (2-1)

Group B
France def. Ukraine (2-1)
Sweden def. Germany (2-1)
Ukraine def. Sweden (3-0)

#6 ·
I'm in :D

Johanna Larsson (WTA Player)
Robin Soderling (ATP Player)

#8 ·
I'm in :wavey:

Slovakia is ready:

Dominika Cibulkova (WTA Player)
Lukas Lacko (ATP Player)

#12 ·
Ukraine:

Alona Bondarenko & Sergiy Stakhovsky!!!

#13 ·
^if alona is playing here am I allowed to play the Hong Kong with a different player?

#15 ·
i'm not sure at the moment. There doesnt seem to be much interest for that exhibition at the moment so we are going to give it a couple more days and if that continues then of course you can :)

#23 ·
You can comitt for the Hong Kong exhibition if you'd like. I still have 3 spots left in Russia, and need a Team Captain! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.