Tennis Forum banner

Bombshell: Verdasco dates Ana!!!?(new proof added)

52K views 268 replies 118 participants last post by  anaverdasco 
#1 · (Edited)
My friend who went to Ana vs Jie's match told me Verdasco was in Ana's player box along with Ana's coach.He even shouted more "come on"s than Ana did. :lol:

Verdasco was out of China Open two days before.However,she stayed in Beijing and watched Ana's practise with Dragana yesterday.:eek:
I'm pretty sure he's not seeing Dragana.:lol:

Another hot couple.:hearts:(sorry I don't count Radek/Nicole in :tape:)

*New proof added in post #87:http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=14140534&postcount=87

See less See more
#8 ·
Re: Bombshell: Verdasco dates Ana!!

More pics from Ana's tranning session.He really get along with Ana's mom. ;)

#20 ·
Re: Bombshell: Verdasco dates Ana!!!?

The two Serbs looked like they were horny at the players party particularly JJ she really was on the hunt and was zeroing on Ferrer I guess Roddick is out of her league...BEING A TENNIS PLAYER MUST BE FRUSTRATING ALL PLAY AND NO LOVE EXCEPT FOR THOSE THAT TRAVEL WITH LOVERS:ras:

#41 ·

Blake isnt :ras:

BOMBSHELLL
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JJ FOUND IN ROOM 101 WITH NANDO SHOUTING AJDE
ANNA RUNS IN IMMEDIATLY AND TRY TO PUSH JJ OUT OF THE WINDOW,BUT JJ DODGE THEN DO A SPINNING FLYING SPLITS AND KABOOM ANNA FLYING OUT OF THE WINDOW.:woohoo:
thats my fantasy if nando dumps anna

#45 ·

Blake isnt :ras:

BOMBSHELLL
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JJ FOUND IN ROOM 101 WITH NANDO SHOUTING AJDE
ANNA RUNS IN IMMEDIATLY AND TRY TO PUSH JJ OUT OF THE WINDOW,BUT JJ DODGE THEN DO A SPINNING FLYING SPLITS AND KABOOM ANNA FLYING OUT OF THE WINDOW.:woohoo:
thats my fantasy if nando dumps anna
So you're fantasizing about the attempted murder of Ana Ivanovic? :unsure:

#43 ·

:spit: That's probably her worst picture, could she look an more like a slob. She's only missing a pack of beer and peanuts.

Did anyone tell Anna Nando is a bi,he hook up with his doubles partner:wavey:
What? :eek: I wouldn't be surprised if this is true. Not only have I thought he relationship with Feli was suspicious, as was his body language with Nadal years earlier, research suggests Bi people are like nymphomaniacs - and he seems to be a dating jump rabbit, every week pictures of him trying to talk some woman out of her panties, or fondling Lopez or some other male. :eek: If he's really dating Ana I suggest she prioritise protection.

ohh yeah :lol: i mix up all these Spanish Names
I remember hearing that he'd also had Gisela on his list of conquests, I think before she jumped onto Robredo. He broke her in onto the ATP circuit :tape:

The two Serbs looked like they were horny at the players party particularly JJ she really was on the hunt and was zeroing on Ferrer I guess Roddick is out of her league...BEING A TENNIS PLAYER MUST BE FRUSTRATING ALL PLAY AND NO LOVE EXCEPT FOR THOSE THAT TRAVEL WITH LOVERS:ras:
Jelena always looks that way, like she's throwing herself at everyone :lol:. E.g. her antics with Jamie Murray - promising him kisses while always glancing at his crotch area :eek: - while she had a boyfriend no doubt, and didn't she give a strip tease on KIDS DAY at the FO. She took of her panties in front of a large crowd! :eek:

No shade intended :D.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.