Status
Not open for further replies.

Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

169K views 5K replies 89 participants last post by  James 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
New volume.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: COME ON :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

#4,577 ·
Dolonc is neither a ball basher nor did she play particularly well.

Don't make excuses for Jelena this match. I can accept when she's overpowered but this is not one of those times--her FH was routinely either 1.) short 2.) bouncing slow and high 3.) falling straight into the net. She didnt dictate play much with her BH either. Not to mention her atrocious "volleys" (I cant even describe them as such).

Dolonc played well and she kept her head clear and focused, which was able to beat an all around sub par JJ.

#4,583 ·
OH JJ What are we going to do with YOU?! :eek::mad::eek:
So disappointed in YOU at the momet (but I will keep on supporting YOU to the END) :eek::help:

#4,590 ·
#4,593 ·
Can't put a simple forehand volley away on set point in singles, but can beat a seeded team in doubles.

This girl is crazy :hysteric:

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

#4,598 ·
The WTA will celebrate four decades of growth and achievement with an amazing gathering of WTA World No.1s at the All-England Club in London this coming Sunday, June 30.

on wta say 19 no 1 will attend but i know there is 21.did they count jj caro and dinara?just joking probably they did.

#4,600 ·

''It is always like that. When the draw opens, i stop, when it is tough i go forward, it is unwritten rule. I don't know why.'' - Janković said
Because you are an unwritten idiot JJ...
And we still love you... :cry:

Reactions: Brena
#4,603 ·
''It is always like that. When the draw opens, i stop, when it is tough i go forward, it is unwritten rule. I don't know why.'' - Janković said
Srsly? :weirdo:

Woman, for goodness' sake, please stop doing this... Please stop repeating nonsense :hysteric:

I'm tired...

#4,601 ·
Vesna was just playing out of her mind and Jelena looked confused. Overall, this tournament is a shint and a lot of big names have already lost, so let's not blame on her, she can't play on grass when she faces an in-form player. At least she's trying to win some doubles and I hope she appears on that royal party. :p

#4,610 ·
Vesna was just playing out of her mind and Jelena looked confused.
"Who is this person?"
"Why is she hitting the ball back to me?"
"Why am I here?"
"Who are these people watching me?"
"I wonder what time Harrods closes."
"Now, where did I put my credit card..."
"Ooooh, shiny!!"

#4,602 ·
Jelena will never learn, she spouts the same recycled nonsense over and over.

2008 after US Open final - shouldn't have wasted set points... good learning experience... blahblah

Alas, I still love you, and will not give up on you. Even though you give up on yourself. :rolleyes:

#4,604 ·
Does JJ always say moronic stuff like this? I know we hear her say outrageous things but they are usually taken as a joke and usually light hearted, but does she realize her saying this makes her sound pretty stupid? She's claiming "big serve, volley, boom boom point over" is INSULTING to her tennis "intelligence"? Does she think there's only one way to play tennis? How the hell does she think the Williams sister's won Wimbledon 5 times each? THAT'S WHAT IT TAKE GURL. Basically saying playing on grass insults her tennis intelligence proves she doesn't have that much tennis intelligence to begin with :rolleyes:

Jelena, shanking forehands and dumping volleys into the net and double faulting is not the only way to play tennis... learn to adapt and just play... :help:

#4,606 · (Edited)
Happy for the doubles win :D

I'm frustrated with Jj too, it's like the tennis gods were asking her to make the qf and top 10 by taking out every relevant name in the quarter for her : hysteric: and those comments are wtf but understandable for me... Se must be really disappointed and bitter. Onto the USO, but first the doubles title here

But I will support her forever :hysteric:

#4,609 ·
I still sometimes forget she is a slam winner at Wimbledon :sobbing:

She gave so many kisses in 2007 :kiss: :sobbing:

#4,607 ·
Just to clear out, Jelena's problem with grass only comes at Wimbledon, because she never seems to enjoy playing in London. She's reached a couple of Birmy finals, won one of them against a Wimbly champ and also has a final in Den Bosch. I don't say that it's her surface, I just want to emphasize that London is her problem. Was a mixed doubles champ, but that was a moment of glory. :D

#4,608 ·
Just to clear out, Jelena's problem with grass only comes at Wimbledon, because she never seems to enjoy playing in London. She's reached a couple of Birmy finals, won one of them against a Wimbly champ and also has a final in Den Bosch. I don't say that it's her surface, I just want to emphasize that London is her problem. Was a mixed doubles champ, but that was a moment of glory. :D
No, her brain is her problem.

#4,615 ·
We don't know whether JJ will win the US Open or not. It depends on whether it's played on real or fake hardcourt.

Although now that she doesn't have to peak for the Dallas Slam, she should have a better shot even if it's played on fake hardcourt.

#4,617 ·
JJ please forgive me for everything bad I've said about you :hysteric:

I do it because I love you :hysteric:

Keep rocking doubles with her Baroness Mirjana :rocker2:

#4,618 · (Edited)
Her next tournament should be Mercury Open in about 4 weeks. And I like she is going to rest some time she needs it. She overplayed it again. I'm sure she would beat Maria if she didn't play that much doubles etc.

And it's so awful/painful to watch the tournament continue epsecially her draw with Kvitova playing currently like crap. She could've reached finals with a semi win against Marion. Can U believe Marion will play Finals again!?

I know grass doesn't suit her well but she played sometimes solid tennis on that surface. Remember Venus,Myskina,the destruction of Alona! On Wedenesday her serve was crap and her FH was on preschool level just the usual issues! She should start play double handed FH like Marion or like Bozoljac BH both side techncic wise!

#4,621 ·
It's kind of like getting a "Like" on Facebook almost. Or an "upvote" on Reddit. If you like what someone said you can give them good credit/reputation.

As far as I know I don't think you can redeem it for anything. Ever since I spent the $25 to become a lifetime member it seems I get credit/reputation just for posting in a certain thread. I once edited a comment for a spelling error, and I had 3 more credit/reputation after I did the edit :hysteric: Maybe since you spent money TF gives you more, I don't know :p

Reactions: GameSetJJ
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.