Not open for further replies.

Jennifer Capriati Arrest Warrant Reportedly Sought

19K views 206 replies 90 participants last post by  miffedmax 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Jennifer Capriati
Arrest Warrant
Reportedly Sought

Breaking News

Jennifer Capriati may be a wanted woman ... because she may be on the receiving end of an arrest warrant after allegedly beating on her ex-BF.

The North Palm Beach Police Dept. is reportedly seeking an arrest warrant, after Jennifer -- who won 2 Australian Open and one French Open -- allegedly punched Ivan Brannan in the chest several times ... this according to Gossip Extra.

Interestingly ... Brannan was shut down after trying to get a restraining order against Capriati, claiming she called his place of work north of 100 times in a single day.

BTW ... Capriati has had a troubled past ... which includes arrests for shoplifting and possession of weed.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/08/jenni...rant-florida-assault-boyfriend/#ixzz2N0FrcN00
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

See less See more
Reactions: Miranda
#104 ·
You people are disgusting, talking shit about a woman whose private life is nine of ur business is retry cheap and gross, shame on you, plus this whole mess is a big lie Jen do nothing the guys a loser who made up a bunch of fabricated lies to cover up his disgusting behaviour, Jen isn't perfect but she's not a criminal, you people are the jokes, not Jen. Sorry but it's true

#108 ·
This is sad and unwelcome news.

I thought Jen had kicked these demons for good.
She looked so good happy and serene during her HOF induction ceremony.
I hope the legal system is nott harsh on her and make things worse.

I had wished she could be comea tennos commentator to stay busy, she seem not to be able to manage well her free time.

#109 ·
No stability at all, she acts & sounds like a vagrant ...why can't she get into prostitution, seems that's the only thing missing on her infamous resume (shop lifting, crack addiction, domestic violence, etc) ...biological clock is running out on her & she can't find & keep a man ...better still she could become a lines-judge since killing one's spouse with a coffee mug is the perfect crime for line judges :lol: Disgraceful character :eek:

#127 ·
Not that I'm in agreement with anything you've said here, but why do I love the wording of your posts so much? :lol:

#136 · (Edited)
Jennifer was not a crackhead. :eek: Some posters here are so childish
Learn to do your research as well as grow up!

That poster was saying Jen did crack and heroin because they were at that party-- since Jennifer has no self control (by their judgment).

To me, that's like accusing someone of doing cocaine because some chick was doing it in the bathroom stall next to her at the club.
Read the story in the link below carefully & tell me why if she didn't have a drug addiction she would enter a drug rehab ...besides the 2010 drug overdose was in addition to allegations of drug use which first surfaced in 1994. This is not here-say, Capriati admitted to it by entering rehab ....Its mind boggling how some of you here are still covering up for this perennially abhorrent woman who clearly needs help instead of a cover-up :eek:

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...riati-hospitalized-overdose/story?id=11033610

#134 ·
This restraining order business and suing and getting police involved, in what is basically a domestic fight, seems a very American thing. Can't people just deal with stuff between themselves anymore without having public histrionics?

#135 · (Edited)
This restraining order business and suing and getting police involved, in what is basically a domestic fight, seems a very American thing. Can't people just deal with stuff between themselves anymore without having public histrionics?
Because it is a serious situation, people have lost lives in domestic situation in the USA.
We also have more gun readiliy available to all, so there is more opportunities for domestic quarel to end in fatalities when temper get our of hand.

Frnakly, it should not be only an American thing, because I have read that in Britain, in some of the minority communities, some men abuse their women and it has led to tragic for the women, at times.

#143 ·
You must have missed this part of the article.

Jennifer Capriati's mugshot after she was arrested for marijuana possession.

At the time it was alleged that Capriati used heroin, crack cocaine, alcohol and painkillers during a two-day party at a Coral Gables, Fla., motel.

#140 ·
It's always fun and bizarre to read so many wacky comments on a forum when a big story like this hits, it's what one would call a free for all..

On a more serious note, Capriati's story is a reminder why the age eligibility rule was a good thing. I said it before, I am happy to see women mature and win big tournaments in their mid 20s and play on until their early 30s and then retire and have a family etc. As opposed to being burned out by the age of 23 like so many of them did in the past. Capriati did incredibly well to come back big between 2000 and 2004 after what happened when she was a teenager.

I still have Jenny's poster from the 2001 US Open stored away :awww: I don't know if it's too late for her to save herself, I hope not.

#142 ·
Sachi Parker just wrote a Mommie Dearest-style book about life with her mother, Shirley MacLaine. She writes in one part that Shirley is great with the crowd and signing autographs and posing for photos, but when she's done, she's DONE, and woe is the person who won't take the hint. If they don't pick up on her negative body language, she says to them, "I have a life. Don't you?"

#169 ·
+1
_

#150 ·
No person is innocent for the actions that have been committed. Harder life or not that person should be ashame of themselves for getting themselves into a deep hole and trap. Ok a person had a tough life, so did everyone else but did you see that person do something horrible. Not all people will go into that horrible nature to get themselves out of their terrible situation. But yet the people that end up doing the bad, doing drugs, doing prostitution, commiting a crime, and all kinds of stuff should be punish. There is no way out of these kinds of behavior. If you cant except the fact that this person became a drug addicted and didnt have the audicity to stop this behavior, then cry me a fucking river because that person should've never did what they did. And that person will suffer the consequences.

#156 ·
Okay so we are to believe that Jen with her injured shoulder was able to belt someone.

He is lucky she didn't reach for a racket.

#160 ·
I think a lot of people are blowing out of proportion what Jennifer (allegedly) is supposed to have done, because they don't happen to like her.

She didn't go at the guy with an axe or hammer. She thumped him in the chest (allegedly) and screamed at him (allegedly). She wasn't a stranger to him, she was his ex-lover.They had a row. Get real. The court even threw out the restraining order - something anyone can file for in America.

As for her drugs issue: how many people in America have taken recreational drugs? How many big tennis stars have taken recreational drugs - Hingis for one! Again, get real.

By all means dislike her because she beat your faves a few times. But this demonisation of people on the internet by people who have never met the objects of their hate is simply insane.

#163 · (Edited)
I think a lot of people are blowing out of proportion what Jennifer (allegedly) is supposed to have done, because they don't happen to like her.

She didn't go at the guy with an axe or hammer. She thumped him in the chest (allegedly) and screamed at him (allegedly). She wasn't a stranger to him, she was his ex-lover.They had a row. Get real. The court even threw out the restraining order - something anyone can file for in America.

As for her drugs issue: how many people in America have taken recreational drugs? How many big tennis stars have taken recreational drugs - Hingis for one! Again, get real.

By all means dislike her because she beat your faves a few times. But this demonisation of people on the internet by people who have never met the objects of their hate is simply insane.
For me, I don't like or dislike her and she did not beat my Monica too much but the reverse.

Of course no one is an angel but that cannot be denied that what she did was not right. If you think only using axe or hammer to your ex is big deal, then you are really a person with high toleration. And yes, I guess many big tennis stars have taken recreational drugs, and they are wrong too. They are supposed to act as a role model to the kids and fans and they earned tons of monies for commercials and playing matches, so why can't we judge them more seriously than ordinary people? They earn more monies in 1 year than ordinary people in 50 years. They are public icons and should get use to be under strict scrutiny by the public, this is the price for getting so much fame and monies.

#165 ·
I have read Tennis Forum for many years back when it was WTA World and I have gotten some great information etc from coming on the boards.

However, over the last few years I haven't posted much due to the kind of posts I read. Childish, petty, hypocritical, bullying etc and it's gotten worse and worse. I just told my tounge because its not worth getting into a discussion with the majority of posters who seam to be so blinded by their obsession to one player they can't see sense.

After reading some if the vile, pathetic and damn right disgusting comments on this thread, I'm done with this forum, I don't wanna be associated with it anymore.

And yes I'm a Capriati fan, but I admit Jennifer has her faults and her issues but I'm still a fan. She has issues, but who doesn't, difference is hers get played out and vile twats like some people on here think they have the right to comment and make wild accusations. Remember their is two sides to every story and if you don't know the full story you should keep your comments fair and balanced.

Furthermore, I have actually been stalked and attacked by an ex; but I dealt with it in my own way as everyone does, I personally didn't call it abuse but I'm not getting in that.

I probably shouldn't have wasted my time writing this post but I wanted to.

Anyways, big thanks to the decent posters on here for all the good stuff I have found on this site!

Cheers, see ya!

#174 ·
Some of y'all here can defend Capriati tooth & nail, but there's absolutely no reason for authorities & the media to generally come up with false stories & allegations against this woman time & time again since 1994. As the saying goes "there's no smoke without fire" ...some of Capriati's actions lately & posts on Twitter are disturbing, she needs help, the sooner the better :tape:

#178 ·
Ah people are so quick to judge, people make me so proud sometimes.

I'd be questioning the man making these claims, considering that TWO people have claimed he is bad news, but hey, just burn Jennifer at the stake. I feel sorry for her, and hope that she can move on from this episode.

#179 ·
It's so funny watching hypocritical Capriati fans squirm while defending these unsubstantiated domestic violence and harrassment charges. Over the years most of these posters have believed every outrageous crackpot story about my fave and had no problem bashing her relentlessly. I just find that downright hilarious.:lol:

I've never cared for Capriati on a personal level but I acknowledge that she was indeed an excellent player. After hearing about her depression battle I did feel sorry for her. What turned me off again was her recent twitter rant about my favorite for no reason all. I just felt like after all those years of competing Jennifer couldn't even show respect to her former rival. That's where my sympathy ended for Jennifer to be honest.

Of course I could take this opportunity to dump on her by calling her a thug, druggie, etc. but I simply have principles and from the evidence presented so far I don't believe the accusations to be true. More than likely it seemed to be a lover's spat that got out of hand. Considering the alleged victim called the police and Jennifer wasn't arrested tells me their wasn't much of a fight to begin with. Then you have his ex who claimed he attempted to do the same thing to her which will hold up in court(if it even goes there which I highly doubt). As for the harassment calls the verdict is still out on that one. Phone records will actually prove if Jen called his job 100+ times.

Personally, I think those phone records will be the most damaging evidence in this case. For some reason with Jennifer's history I can believe she did that but it's up in the air until those records are checked. However, I still don't believe this case will go anywhere even if that were true. She'll probably get a slap on the wrist if anything.

#180 ·
It's so funny watching hypocritical Capriati fans squirm while defending these unsubstantiated domestic violence and harrassment charges. Over the years most of these posters have believed every outrageous crackpot story about my fave and had no problem bashing her relentlessly. I just find that downright hilarious.:lol:

I've never cared for Capriati on a personal level but I acknowledge that she was indeed an excellent player. After hearing about her depression battle I did feel sorry for her. What turned me off again was her recent twitter rant about my favorite for no reason all. I just felt like after all those years of competing Jennifer couldn't even show respect to her former rival. That's where my sympathy ended for Jennifer to be honest.

Of course I could take this opportunity to dump on her by calling her a thug, druggie, etc. but I simply have principles and from the evidence presented so far I don't believe the accusations to be true. More than likely it seemed to be a lover's spat that got out of hand. Considering the alleged victim called the police and Jennifer wasn't arrested tells me their wasn't much of a fight to begin with. Then you have his ex who claimed he attempted to do the same thing to her which will hold up in court(if it even goes there which I highly doubt). As for the harassment calls the verdict is still out on that one. Phone records will actually prove if Jen called his job 100+ times.

Personally, I think those phone records will be the most damaging evidence in this case. For some reason with Jennifer's history I can believe she did that but it's up in the air until those records are checked. However, I still don't believe this case will go anywhere even if that were true. She'll probably get a slap on the wrist if anything.
She said stuff about Serena? What did I miss?

#185 ·
Serena fans need to get a fucking life. Why do you care what Jennifer said? Get over yourself she expressed her opinion and you call her a whore, ****, bitch the list goes on,...

Karmas a bitch and trust me you will all get it in the end. Disgusting people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.