Tennis Forum banner

Yonex presents Lena D's Outfits for 2010

9K views 48 replies 47 participants last post by  Edinboro 
#1 ·
AO 2010

RG 2010

Wimbly 2010

US Open 2010

Not even bad for Yonex-Standards :shrug: Guess we have to wait to see them live on Lena. Especially the Paris one looks good to me.

See less See more
#3 ·
finally better thing coming for elena! :sobbing:

#4 ·
Not bad at all! :speakles:

#5 ·
I dunno. I'll have to see them on her. Yonex tops have long history of making her rather shapely mammalian protruberances look either non-existent or like a 50-year-old mother of four (like this year's AO outfit).

But the best thing that can be said of them is they are not hideous or excessively retarded. About the best we can expect from Yonex.

#35 ·
Bet you'd like to pull them off her, too!

#9 ·
I like the FO and USO ones. Wimbly's Wimbly, everyone looks the same no matter what the sponsor. :haha:

#25 ·
Yes, I completely agree. Although it received some flack/jokes, I think her clown dog outfit in orange was such a winner. The bright orange looked awesome on her tan body. I have some great pictures of her as well from that year at the USO. :) I also liked her hot pants from the USO '04. She looks great in shorts! Just like Myskina always did; except Myskina's Nike outfits were usually terrific.

These 2010 Yonex dresses are quite, quite dull. I think her black RG dress is hideous and clueless. What is that square blob doing on her torso?? I think her USO dresses might have potential, but we won't know until she wears them.

#19 ·
as usual

#27 ·
Yonex needs to provide Elena with an outfit with Shorts!!!

Elena's Legs are just made for short shorts and she looks so awesome in them! :worship::hearts:

#28 ·
Us Open ones look great actually :eek:

Not sure about RG ones..still look pretty much like a box to me....Wimby is just boring, same one as AO and looks kinda familir to her Wimby from last year, no??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.