Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

267K views 5K replies 91 participants last post by  young_gunner913 
#1 ·
Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

:worship: Praise Godzealia!! :worship:

#2,420 ·
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Trust Prodigy to want the skinhead in him. :lol:
You know it, bb. :kiss:

#2,438 ·
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

French is such a difficult language:hysteric:

Why is it so similar to Spanish, yet so different from Spanish?:tears:

And to think about I'm gonna begin my German course soon...oh dear.:tears:
Gerl fuck them languages. I want you to start dating. :lol:

#2,440 ·

Who the hell is that?
--------------------------

And dead at my former band teacher being charge with 39 counts of sexual activity with minors!:hysteric:
That's Loreen!!!:hearts:

This year's Eurovision champion, Swedish.

Gurl GET IN!!!:inlove:

And dead @ those charges:tape: Does he look like a pervert?

#2,461 ·

Oh my God. BYE!!! :hysteric::hysteric::hysteric::hysteric::hysteric:

I'M DONE. :hysteric::hysteric::hysteric::hysteric::hysteric:
:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2,473 ·

"Gorilla" is not a necessarily racist/racial term. Is there evidence of any other racist posts by Dominic. If not, why shouldn't we give him the benefit of the doubt?
That bitch is dumb, but not THAT stupid.

I thought Dominic was a very obvious racist. I mean not KKK obvious but he's not very subtle about it.

#2,474 ·

I thought Dominic was a very obvious racist. I mean not KKK obvious but he's not very subtle about it.
Exactly. But I guess flirting with Novichoke in the back alleys makes him not racist and worth defending. :lol:

I swear, Black people are the only people I know on Earth that will defend somebody else's right to dehumanize them. Yes massa!

#2,477 · (Edited)
apart from internalised racism, I think all of us possess a bit of self hate. Imo it stems from all the pretend perfect people that are imprinted on our retinas by the media from a very early age. A lot of us feel insecure when we dont matchup to them and end up hating ourselves, I know I did. I used to... hate my skin colour, my body, voice..everything really. In some respects I still do.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using VerticalSports.Com App

#2,478 ·

apart from internalised racism, I think all of us possess a bit of self hate. Imo it stems from all the pretend perfect people that are imprinted on our retinas by the media from a very early age. A lot of us feel insecure when we dont matchup to them and end up hating ourselves. I know I used, I used to hate my skin colour, my bidy, voice..everything really. In some respects I still do.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using VerticalSports.Com App
And I like to fuck light skinned boys :tears:

#2,481 ·

death @ them deleting my post about Capriati. I'm going to get her ass again come the next thread.

Reactions: MrProdigy555
#2,483 ·

You know how Justin is about race-related issues. He can talk about that all day and night.

#2,485 ·

You know how Justin is about race-related issues. He can talk about that all day and night.
Girl. And I've been writing a paper on the very topic all night. :lol:

My sister Mo hooked me up today, thank you Lord :dance:

#2,498 ·

Reason why my str8 friend just told me to picture him naked (with a winky face no less) as I deliver my major oral presentation tomorrow?

And what did you say? lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.