Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

267K views 5K replies 91 participants last post by  young_gunner913 
#1 ·
Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

:worship: Praise Godzealia!! :worship:

#2,023 ·
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Nooo at Isha being bigger than them all even when posing sideways. :tears:

Anyway, for those of you who don't watch "The Walking Dead," y'all need to get the fuck in. Michonne. This bad bitch has been labeled as "Serena Williams in a Zombie Apocalypse"

Flawless.

Bad Bitch.

Ruthless.

#2,042 ·
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

My husband Berdych wins the Davis Cup. His hoe gone get the dick tonite Im so so mad!
He won a doubles match. He was such a useless member.

#2,054 ·
#2,059 ·

Probably cuz of this. :eek:

It's very simple.
Naps on fast surfaces, Maria on slow courts.
If peak Napnus was struggling to wins over the Davenports on slow HC, I see no reason she's supposed to bully Davenport's better version in Pova.
Napnus Price only had 1 more slam than Pova at 25. Let's not act like they shouldn't be compared.
Maria won her 3rd slam at 20, Fuglynus won her first at 20.

Your point?
Sharapova is one of the top3 favourite at every slam she enters, at least. SugaMamanus was not a contender at every slam before and after she won her 5th slam.
This is so not my point.
You struggle to grasp the nuances of my arguments. I aint mad at you, watching Flopnus play can do that to a humain being.

#2,069 ·

Probably cuz of this. :eek:
Was hoping for something much juicier than that, but I guess I'll just imagine that the ban was for defending the indefensible(Pova) rather than shading Venus :oh: but at least that means Goddess Frenchie will be back in a week or something :shrug:

#2,064 ·

But dead at him getting banned mid-fight. :lol:
She wasn't coming back with anything. The minute she retreated to Destiny's Child years was the moment that her wig pins came popping out.

#2,065 ·

Is anybody here watching X-factor UK edition? :eek:
I'm DONE with today's results.

#2,072 ·

Is anybody here watching X-factor UK edition? :eek:
I'm DONE with today's results.
They haven't updated YouTube yet so I had to Google the results :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I mean, IMO, Ella is pretty overrated but no way should she have been in the bottom 2. How did the best 2 end up at the bottom?! James deserved to stay over her though :yeah:

#2,066 · (Edited)

Damn, my bitch is banned? And she didnt even have a chance to respond to this vicious reading. :tears:
young_gunner913 said:
Please. Slave 4 U is the Arc of the Covenant. You don't even want to open it because the rays of legendary light that will shoot out from that box will fry you greasy hair leaving you edgeless like Naomi or Prudigy.

#2,067 ·

Damn, my bitch is banned? And she didnt even have a chance to respond to this vicious reading. :tears:
Flop.

#2,068 ·

And she was spreading herself too thin, thats how she got banned.
You must focus your sacred read energies into just one session at a time. :lol:

#2,070 ·

And she was spreading herself too thin, thats how she got banned.
You must focus your sacred read energies into just one session at a time. :lol:
I don't feel sorry for her at all, that's what happens when you try to stan for Marthifier.

#2,210 ·
#2,094 ·

*runs and dives into traffic*

:hysteric::hysteric:

Mo, do you get along with Latina lesbians? They're always so damn aggressive. This dee-yike at the mall yesterday was so rude to me I had to knock over a rack in the back of the store before I left. :tears:

#2,097 ·

*runs and dives into traffic*

:hysteric::hysteric:

Mo, do you get along with Latina lesbians? They're always so damn aggressive. This dee-yike at the mall yesterday was so rude to me I had to knock over a rack in the back of the store before I left. :tears:
You can take a bitch out of the hood...:lol:

#2,096 ·

This rug Dr. had an Oakland Raiders neck tattoo and had a better business cut than I did. Take a guess at which she was...

I think she would be the kind that go around beating up small gay men like myself. :tears: Honestly, I always want to be friends with lesbians right away but this bitch had this downright hatred towards my friend and I as soon as she saw us come in the store. I wanted to throw all the underwear on the floor but the rack was quicker. As I told Regnus during our doubles match at the USGO: "Stockton is coming out." :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.