Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Live Commentary Thread vol22

168K views 5K replies 279 participants last post by  Meelis 
#1 ·
This thread will be opened on a trial basis; if all goes well we may allow it to stay.

It is to be used for live commentary for matches, be very clear this is not a live scoring thread.

This will be used as the official thread, new threads are not to be created for each match, this will result in the closure of this thread.

Enjoy!!

#4,572 ·
:yeah:

#4,576 ·
Double-breaK :bounce: :haha:

#4,586 ·
Vikaaaaaaaaaaa :worship:

#4,592 ·
I.Luv.Kvitty just read your sig - when did Sharapova cry? I remember seeing her try to squeeze out some tears at the French Open but her fembot CPU wouldn't allow her to. I've never seen her cry EVER.

#4,623 ·
Poor you. You obviously don't understand English that much.

Do you understand what ONE OF means? :facepalm:
Poor you, you find one of the best female tennis players crying because she is trying to perform for her country and getting a beatdown one of the best moments of Tennis, MESS, infact its disgraceful, she was crying because she felt she let her country down...

#4,632 ·
Poor you, you find one of the best female tennis players crying because she is trying to perform for her country and getting a beatdown one of the best moments of Tennis, MESS, infact its disgraceful, she was crying because she felt she let her country down...
BS

If she's that passionate about her country, why doesn't she go live there then?

She was crying because she was humiliated in front of millions of people by someone who's 30 years old, had a PE 18 months prior and was on her deathbed :tape:. That's why she was crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.