Tennis Forum banner

Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

51K views 869 replies 33 participants last post by  rucolo 
#1 ·
Yulia Beygelzimer is very talanted Ukarainean player who is ukrainean doubles leader.

Residence Donetsk, Ukraine
Date of Birth October 20, 1983
Birthplace Donetsk, Ukraine
Height 5' 8 1/2'' (1.74 m)
Weight 132 1/2 lbs. (60 kg)
Plays Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Status Pro (June 12, 2001)
Career-high singles 104
Career high doubles 57

Best results
* Minsk $25k 05 * Biella $50k 05 * Orange $50k 04
SF Denain $75k 03 F Cagnes-S-M $75k 03 * Szczecin $50k 02
* Amiens $10k 02 * Lecce $10k 02 * Sezze $10k 01​

See less See more
Reactions: Bette_Midler
#380 ·
Thx David... Indeed not many easy matches... I am confident about Yuliya, i think too she will win and she can.. :)

I'll check out the result tomorrow night... can't be online earlier... ;)

#385 ·
Didn't expect Yuliya to win like this but a win is a win ;) Quite unusual en strange to play synthetic grass instead of red clay indeed.... Good luck in the next round Yuliya! Let's GoGoGo Yuliya :)

#396 ·
Pleased too :)... Well done Yuliya! Good luck against Konta.. You can do it. Let's GoGoGo Yuliya..

Thanks for the photos.. :)

#398 ·
Yuliya in the maindraw of RG!! :woohoo: :bounce: Defeats Konta in the last round67(5) 75 60.. Seems like a tough match but Yuliya came thru the 3rd set.. Very well done for Yuliya! Somehow i knew Yuliya would do it... gut feeling never lies :)

Now good luck in the MD.. let's see who she'll play... ;)

#400 ·
How exciting, 2 hours 51 m match. Well done Yuliya, great win :)))

I will definitely get some shots at Roehampton Mat.

So excited to see who Yuliya gets in the main draw - she has had tough draws always - witness Capriati and Sharapova both in '04.....so here's hoping the dream run can continue:)

#402 ·
Me too David... dare to dream i say, just hope indeed she can continue the dream run too...She deserves it... :)

Thx david.. Hope you have a great time @ roehampton.. as i will do @ rosmalen... :)

#404 ·
Well done on qualifying for French Open main draw, Yuliya ! :bounce:

So happy for her. But what a bad luck with drawing Navarro in R1. Oh well, upset her :devil:

#406 ·
Tough luck for Yuliya but agree with you all.. just upset Suarez Navarro.. Would be great... :) ;). Things are never impossible... make the impossible possible ;) GoGoGo Yuliya! :)

#407 ·
Yuliya lost 57 57...

However she led 52* in first set and 4*0 in the second set....

Also Yuliya had a set point on Carla's serve at 54 second set, so, a close match..must be difficult to step up to playing aTop 20 player...those big points....

I think the past few days at RG with qualifying in such style and a good fight against CSN will give Yuliya some confidence....she can live with top players....

Oh, I do wish she had had a better MD placement as she is playing well at the moment.....

$26,000 in the bank from these four matches :)

Yuliya just missed out on a place in the doubles draw.....

:

#408 ·
Too bad... agree with you David... Have read the thread in GM.. that empty talk or balderdash about Yuliya choking blablabla... . sure maybe but it indeed is difficult too step up from ITF's to GS matches.. But however i am confident about Yuliya.. Have to say that i am proud of her... It will give her some confidence indeed... Just pick out the good from it ;) Hope Yuliya does too :)

I too hoped on a better MD placement but you just don't have control of it oh well.. anyway a good GS.. Lets hope Yuliya goes upwards and onwards :)

#411 ·
Oh disappointing - Yuliya lost R1 to Putinseva 36 46.

In the second set Yuliya had break points at 22, 24 and from 25 had a point to make it back to 55..... In fact the scoreboard said 55, then immediately corrected itself.....

Better luck in the doubles. Yuliya is playing with Olga. They are number 1 seeds, and have a bye to the quarter finals.

#413 · (Edited)
Yuliya and Olga won their QF today vs Cepede Royg and Kovinic 62 62 :)

Play Mircic and Thorpe ( 3) in SF, who beat Gasparan and Rodina 67 75 10-6 having been 67 04 down!

Good luck Yuliya and Olga. Yuliya just missed out on a place in the Roland Garros doubles. The rankings
on June 9 determine entries into Wimbledon, and if our girls were to win the title in Marseilles Yuliya would be up to around 75....
A real chance for MD GS doubles......:))) hopefully with Olga

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.