Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

490K views 5K replies 229 participants last post by  jameshazza 
#1 ·
Hi everyone :wavey:

Thought maybe we could use a thread here to post all the news, interviews, and articles we find on Masha. :)

I just got my new Tennis Week magazine and Maria is on the cover again (she was also on the March cover). :eek:

If they haven't been posted already, I'll scan in the pics and article and post them here later.

#1,336 ·
#1,340 ·
i hope to see her play miami this year as she hasn't played there for a while

#1,357 ·
She wore a strangely formal blue dress with a stripey green netting over the top in Australia last year, and has even surprised at Wimbledon - a tournament she won in 2004 when she was just 17 years old.

Although she she always wears white at the All England Lawn Tennis Club, last year Sharapova raised eyebrows by not wearing much underneath.

We will have to wait until the Open starts on Monday to see what the tennis player is wearing under her grey and orange dress this time - and her choice of accessories.
:lol:

Rest of the article is about her endorsements: Nike, Tiffany, how much money she makes, engagement to Sasha, and also her AO dress for this year.

The tennis ace signed an eight year contract with Nike worth £43 million in January, 2010 making her the world's most lucratively endorsed sportswoman.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...25-000-engagement-ring.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

#1,358 ·
#1,359 ·
ERRR £25,000 engagement ring? that shit is worth a lot more than that isn't it? :lol:

#1,363 ·
yeah then u read the article and they have £250,000 :rolleyes: make your mind up DM :lol:

#1,366 ·
yeah but shit mail can't make their minds up :lol: their header says £25,000 the article has £250,000 FAIL!

#1,367 ·
They have an older article which says it was $250,000 so looks like they can't make their mind up.

She recently signed an eight-year contract with Nike worth more than £65 million, making her the most lucratively endorsed sportswoman.
The tennis ace signed an eight year contract with Nike worth £43 million in January, 2010 making her the world's most lucratively endorsed sportswoman.
Thats from two of their different articles :spit:

#1,376 ·
Maria's Facebook:

Hello from Melbourne. I thought you guys would enjoy the video below. I think I mentioned a few weeks ago that my hard core fans would notice something different? I was referring to my first new Nike shoe in 6 years. Training is going very well. It's always great to be back at a tournament where I have had such great memories.

#1,377 ·
Hello from Melbourne. I thought you guys would enjoy the video below. I think I mentioned a few weeks ago that my hard core fans would notice something different? I was referring to my first new Nike shoe in 6 years. Training is going very well. It's always great to be back at a tournament where I have had such great memories.
I consider myself a big fan, but I had never noticed in her shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.