Barbora Strycova Cheering Thread - Page 81 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 30th, 2014, 11:50 PM   #1201
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Barbora Strycova Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendulkabendulka View Post
She was taking some antioxidant substance that was based on aloe vera with addition of weight loss component, she even called the manufacturer to make sure it's all right to take. The weight loss stuff was sibutramine, which is forbidden during the tournaments but its perfectly ok off the season. It sounded reasonable, it was more of a stupid decision and bad luck than a doping attempt.
Thanks
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 1st, 2014, 02:24 AM   #1202
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Here is an excerpt from that Jan Kraus TV show. She's really sweet and funny and has a kind of sexy voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xCX...utu.be&t=4m33s
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2014, 02:51 AM   #1203
LoLex
What did she say? - She said: "I will kill you" :o

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Here is an excerpt from that Jan Kraus TV show. She's really sweet and funny and has a kind of sexy voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xCX...utu.be&t=4m33s
Throwing shades at Pova and Vika gotta love her and lol at the talk about moonballs, aloe vera, ibuprofen and alcohol. She does have a sense of humour that I really like.
LoLex is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2014, 03:22 AM   #1204
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

She looks great in that outfit

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2014, 09:29 AM   #1205
country flag vendulkabendulka

vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice

The video is now online
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvMMhiFaLlw
Old Nov 1st, 2014, 01:21 PM   #1206
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendulkabendulka View Post
The video is now online
blueberries, I liked, how was Dominika ?
Old Nov 4th, 2014, 09:38 AM   #1207
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Misa Krajicek "I'm very excited to announce i will be playing doubles next year with a very good friend of mine and by far one of the most talented (and fun!) girls on tour: Barbora (Zahlavova-Strycova) !!! ‪#‎Pojd‬"

Nice pair!
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2014, 10:58 AM   #1208
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Meh. I much preferred the Date-Krumm/BZS partnership. They were really fun and cute to watch.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2014, 11:15 AM   #1209
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losing Streak View Post
Misa Krajicek "I'm very excited to announce i will be playing doubles next year with a very good friend of mine and by far one of the most talented (and fun!) girls on tour: Barbora (Zahlavova-Strycova) !!! ‪#‎Pojd‬"

Nice pair!
Old Nov 4th, 2014, 02:46 PM   #1210
country flag vendulkabendulka

vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losing Streak View Post

Nice pair!
It might be quite difficult to sync singles schedules of these two, Michaella is now #233, has to play quallies. But she might be focusing on doubles only, she is #26 (BZS is #28).
Btw, i was quite surprised to find out that BZS has such a solid doubles ranking.
Old Dec 13th, 2014, 09:00 AM   #1211
country flag Tennisandco

Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold

For those who are interested, here is an interview Barbora accorded to me last week
She particularly talks about the help of her mental coach, Czech tennis in general, and many other things http://tennisandco.wordpress.com/201...vova-strycova/
Tennisandco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2014, 09:17 AM   #1212
country flag Nudeo

Nudeo is a name known to all Nudeo is a name known to all Nudeo is a name known to all Nudeo is a name known to all Nudeo is a name known to all Nudeo is a name known to all Nudeo is a name known to all Nudeo is a name known to all Nudeo is a name known to all Nudeo is a name known to all Nudeo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisandco View Post
For those who are interested, here is an interview Barbora accorded to me last week
She particularly talks about the help of her mental coach, Czech tennis in general, and many other things http://tennisandco.wordpress.com/201...vova-strycova/
Thank you
Nudeo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote