Survivor 27: Blood vs Water - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 16th, 2013, 11:17 PM   #781
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 27: Blood vs Water

Monica was such a disappointment... I'm doing this for me, I'm doing what I want...episode after episode, yet she did nothing. She seems nice but I don't think she's a good player, she lucked out with Ciera blowing up.

Tyson winning was never in doubt, especially with that final challenge being so physical. I mean could it have been any more difficult for Tina? Plus the puzzle was too easy. It's amazing that she was probably only one vote away from winning. I think it would have been a great twist to finish the season, Tina winning the final challenge.

Never liked Tyson, so I hope we won't have to see him again. All this crap about his gf sacrificing herself...I don't get it, she got voted out & he was no way giving up his spot!

Rupert...if he plays again I'll shoot myself! Kat?? what the hell? she looked awful, her only active brain cell must have died. Hayden looked like an Amish guy & Tyson's was looking even worse than on the island if that's possible.

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 17th, 2013, 12:55 AM   #782
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, there was no way Tyson was switching up with his girlfriend. He would've sweet talked her like Hayden did with Kat. Come on.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2013, 07:05 AM   #783
country flag Valanga
Zoooooooooom

Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
Yup. He ran the entire game and was only in trouble once when they drew rocks at F6.

This season is worth a watch though. The gameplay was really strong for most of the season (until the end when the Tyson/Gervase/Monica F3 became obvious) and the cast was generally enjoyable. All of the newbies were strong players/characters except for Tyson's girlfriend and Rupert's wife.

I lost interest in Survivor after HvV and probably missed 75% of the episodes from S21-S26 () but this season has inspired me to catch up.
Skip S22.

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Valanga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 03:07 AM   #784
Joseosu19

Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future

Tyson was clearly the best player. He deserved to win...That being said, I can't stand him. He is cocky and annoying as hell.

Gervase is also a goof. Did he really think anyone was going to see him as "making moves"? He and Monica were told time and time again that everyone thought they were being drug to the finals, and they would say "no we're not", but if that is the perception, then regardless of whether it is true or not you need to do something to change the perception. I don't get why Monica did not flip the switch at some point. I felt for her in the final episode, and truly think she is a good person, but man is she a poor survivor player (other than in immunity challenges).

Does anyone else think that the constant hidden immunity idols are too much? I don't like that aspect of the game. True, it has provided some of the best moments of survivor history, but now it is like every season there is someone who is "good" at finding the hidden idol and then can waltz through for a long time solely on the basis of that.

I also am tired of the gimmicks...can we just have a survivor: regular season? It feels like the show and Jeff focus in on trying to appeal to people by shoving the same annoying characters (Russell, Boston Rob, Nerd Boy, Rupert) down our throats time and time again. Is Rupert really that loved still? I don't know anyone that cared for him since his original season. He seems to be a caricature of his original self.

All that negativity aside, it was an entertaining season, with a disappointingly boring ending. However, I believe that the show still has what it takes to be interesting.

On a side note...Man Ciera scared me a little bit...I at times almost felt like she was forcing the tears as her mom got voted to redemption and then knocked out...she was certainly a fireball.
Arantxa Sanchez Vicario Always #1
Joseosu19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 06:11 AM   #785
country flag NeeemZ

NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future

Tyson deserved the victory. He managed to secure two allies in Gervase and Monica who were never gonna turn on him. I'd put this almost at the same level as Kim from One World. He laid low pre merge and then took control, all whilst being a target.

I don't think Monica played a good end game at all if she was planning on winning. She should've been firm with Tina or Ciera or Hayden and tell them she's voting with Tyson & Gervase rather than dangle her vote in front of them and in front of the jury especially if you're not going to follow through with that. Too many times, it was about what was right for Monica and then doing the exact same thing. Rinse and repeat. It made her look incredibly unstable. I think Caleb even mentioned they had Monica on board to vote out Ciera when he was voted out. But how inconsistent could she have been that even if she was never planning on flipping, Tyson uses the idol for Gervase because they don't trust her actions.

All in all, this was one of the best seasons post HvV. If RI comes back, I hope it dies at the merge. It took away from the Auction, loved ones visit etc.
NeeemZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #786
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't like any of the finalists, so I didn't care who won. I really thought Ciera was pretty but even she became annoying at the end and looked weird at the live final.
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #787
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get the hype about tyson, his game was nothing special, not much better than monicas from strategic aspect... He won because he was the most likeable person in the final 3 that's it. And the most overhyped person this season is Ciera, the editors tried to portray her as some strategic person, when in reality she was playing for 4th place until f6... She even admitted that...The idea is to convince people that they are going to go with you to the f3 and when they realize they are on the outs it's too late for them to do anything, which wasn't the case with ciera... that being said, Tyson gameplay was sloppy, at final 7 he had 4 newbies left in the game. Not really smart if you ask me. On top of that he was so greedy that he didn't use HII at F6 and almost went home.
I mean Kim said that people are usually voting for person who they liked the most, sometimes that person played the best strategic game, sometimes they didn't... In this case Tyson was by far the most likeable person in the f3 and played slightly better strategic game than monica, and that's why it was a one-sided result at the end...
And i enjoyed this season so much, winner was MEH, but it's not like the others deserved it more... all in all great season
JJ Expres is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 01:55 AM   #788
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

Cirie was initially in this season cast but her both partners couldn't compete so she was cut
JJ Expres is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 04:07 AM   #789
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Caleb Colton boyfriend's died today from a accident at his work.

RIP Caleb, my thoughts and prayers go out to his loved ones

http://www.people.com/article/caleb-...train-derailed
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 04:41 AM   #790
country flag NeeemZ

NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future

That's so sad to hear. He was one of the nicer guys to play Survivor in recent seasons.

My thoughts go out to all who were close to Caleb.
NeeemZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 05:30 AM   #791
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

wow so sad rip
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 05:31 AM   #792
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

wow that's terrible! I'm worried for Colton sanity now...damn he must be devastated like litterally..so sad to hear something like that. RIP, a truly great man and I'm sure he would have been re-invited to the show.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 06:05 AM   #793
country flag Valanga
Zoooooooooom

Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barktra View Post
Caleb Colton boyfriend's died today from a accident at his work.

RIP Caleb, my thoughts and prayers go out to his loved ones

http://www.people.com/article/caleb-...train-derailed
What the heck?

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Valanga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote