**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 163 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 20th, 2014, 07:37 AM   #2431
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

On FB yesterday

Quote:
I got served some #evianbottleservice next to the Public Library today. A nice cold summer refreshment
Fan de Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 07:03 AM   #2432
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

Maria's twitter:

Quote:
Almost time for @CFDA bash at @NewMuseum sponsored by @Porsche! Celebrate Fashion Targets Breast Cancer! #FTBCx20

Quote:
Celebrating my @CFDA #fashiontargetsbreastcancer campaign debuting in Oct magazines @Porsche @MarcJacobsIntl dress

Quote:
Artistic or bad photographer?

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 07:06 AM   #2433
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

FB:
Quote:
Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) and Porsche throw one amazing party, supporting 20 Years of Fashion Targets Breast Cancer. Thrilled to be the face of this year’s campaign! #FTBCx20
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 10:46 PM   #2434
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all

On twitter

Quote:
Jeff Koons 'A Retrospective' #NYC

Last edited by Fan de Tennis : Yesterday at 07:25 AM.
Fan de Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote