Ana Konjuh - Volume 2 - Page 158 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Yesterday, 07:56 AM   #2356
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by josippo View Post
Yes she did Play at same Level, there is almost no difference, look at second set against Vinci, its the same Level, or second round qualies AO, or against radwanska in fed cup... she was always inconstant thought,thats what I dont get, that Training 6 hours a day you dont get a bit more constant at a Level, she should defenitly not lose anymore against Players around 200 on the list...even in her first tournament after injury she did not lose against Players over 150 in the list...

Strange that BB lost in straight sets the only match she played with Ana. So she always wins agiants Players like Ana is bullshit. You dont have a clue of Tennis. Players like Hingis and Bencic always struggle with hard hitting players. Ist exactly the other wys around. Bencic is new Hingis and or Radwanska! The Point is that Players with that style mature faster in her game and get earlier good results, like Hingis matured eralier than Williams sisters and has won much more Grand slams in early years, but than she had no Chance to win anymore aginst them or clisters or similar players...because of lack of power...
Sh played Ana 2 years ago!! Since then she has improved and learnt to deal with power. And yes, Belinda beats tonnes of players like Ana. Players who have more weapons but who she outsmarts. She just beat Kuznetsova 3 and 0, Ana just lost to a moonballer. And BTW id you actually watched Belinda play you would see she does have weapons: she outhit Kuznetsova and Jankovic. She just didn't dominate the points with power. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she dictated play against Ana: just because Ana hits hard doesn't mean Belinda wouldn't just use her pace and make her run. I would be surprised if Ana won more than 4 games in whatever form :shrig: She played well vs Wozniacki for a lot of the match and only won 3 games

And yes, Ana has improved. Vinci was absolutely abysmal in Auckland, simply terrible. Ana had no good wins aside from that at the beginning of the year: she lost to Davis... Since she came back from injury she has many good wins and of course her recent losses are bad, but her wins vs Erakovic and Wickmayer along with Svitolina and the others in Istanbul were much better and smarter than in January.

Anyway, given this is a cheering thread, maybe you should piss off

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Yesterday, 02:21 PM   #2357
country flag josippo

josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Sh played Ana 2 years ago!! Since then she has improved and learnt to deal with power. And yes, Belinda beats tonnes of players like Ana. Players who have more weapons but who she outsmarts. She just beat Kuznetsova 3 and 0, Ana just lost to a moonballer. And BTW id you actually watched Belinda play you would see she does have weapons: she outhit Kuznetsova and Jankovic. She just didn't dominate the points with power. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she dictated play against Ana: just because Ana hits hard doesn't mean Belinda wouldn't just use her pace and make her run. I would be surprised if Ana won more than 4 games in whatever form :shrig: She played well vs Wozniacki for a lot of the match and only won 3 games

And yes, Ana has improved. Vinci was absolutely abysmal in Auckland, simply terrible. Ana had no good wins aside from that at the beginning of the year: she lost to Davis... Since she came back from injury she has many good wins and of course her recent losses are bad, but her wins vs Erakovic and Wickmayer along with Svitolina and the others in Istanbul were much better and smarter than in January.

Anyway, given this is a cheering thread, maybe you should piss off
1) You should piss off to the Belinda thread Darling! I was talking about Anas Team and how bad deceisions they have made recently! And you come along with Belinda? Where is the conecction? If you want to talk about Belinda go to bencic thread and leave this!

2) I have not said nothing against Ana, I said something against her Team, ist not her fault that her Team makes decisions that has no sense! And its a fact that the decitions of her Team of the last weeks dont make any sense.

3) Your clever Belinda will never have a Chance when Ana Plays and serves like last sets against Wickmayer or Svitolina, Belinda can do whatever she wants than.
josippo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:37 PM   #2358
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

What's all the fuss here...

Sure, we're a bit disappointed with what's happened to Ana's game recently, but we are not insiders with all the information about everything regarding her development so we can only guess why her team chose to do what they have done. Maybe she wasn't 100% phisically when they wanted to play something or she counted on some WC's which she didn't get in the end. Shit happens.

I'm sure had they known how things will work out they would do something differently if that were possible. Playing so little in such a large span of time surely didn't help her in terms of match confidence, but there's nothing anyone can do about it now.

It's only two tournaments that they have messed up so it's not like it's the end of the world. There was never even a remote possibility for her to catch up with Belinda in terms of rankings this year given how much time she spent injured, not just this season but last year too. She is simply far behind Belinda in both form and match experience at the moment and that's perfectly fine. Everyone has it's own path and who says Ana won't be ranked better in a year's time. Tennis is such an unpredictable sport after all.

Let's just wait and see where she'll play next, she might explode at her next event just like at Wimbledon, when few ever saw it coming.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:08 PM   #2359
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1) You should piss off to the Belinda thread Darling! I was talking about Anas Team and how bad deceisions they have made recently! And you come along with Belinda? Where is the conecction? If you want to talk about Belinda go to bencic thread and leave this!

2) I have not said nothing against Ana, I said something against her Team, ist not her fault that her Team makes decisions that has no sense! And its a fact that the decitions of her Team of the last weeks dont make any sense.

3) Your clever Belinda will never have a Chance when Ana Plays and serves like last sets against Wickmayer or Svitolina, Belinda can do whatever she wants than.
You think Ana can beat Belinda She can't even beat Anett
And by saying she hasn't improved that is criticising her

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
What's all the fuss here...

Sure, we're a bit disappointed with what's happened to Ana's game recently, but we are not insiders with all the information about everything regarding her development so we can only guess why her team chose to do what they have done. Maybe she wasn't 100% phisically when they wanted to play something or she counted on some WC's which she didn't get in the end. Shit happens.

I'm sure had they known how things will work out they would do something differently if that were possible. Playing so little in such a large span of time surely didn't help her in terms of match confidence, but there's nothing anyone can do about it now.

It's only two tournaments that they have messed up so it's not like it's the end of the world. There was never even a remote possibility for her to catch up with Belinda in terms of rankings this year given how much time she spent injured, not just this season but last year too. She is simply far behind Belinda in both form and match experience at the moment and that's perfectly fine. Everyone has it's own path and who says Ana won't be ranked better in a year's time. Tennis is such an unpredictable sport after all.

Let's just wait and see where she'll play next, she might explode at her next event just like at Wimbledon, when few ever saw it coming.
Exactly.

Old Today, 08:43 AM   #2360
country flag josippo

josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
You think Ana can beat Belinda She can't even beat Anett
And by saying she hasn't improved that is criticising her

Exactly.
Once again you have proven that you dont have a clue! If a 16 year old does not improve ist NOT her fault, she is not chosing the Trainers, schedules, Team etc.... when a 22 year old does not improve its her fault as she has Chosen everything by herself... just leave this and go to belindas forum and cry that she just lost...as you have told this is cheering thread....by telling how many others are better than she you are not cheering for Ana you do for others....so leave and get a life..: Anett? heheheheheh you are becoming ridiculous...
josippo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:38 PM   #2361
country flag chingching

Quote:
Once again you have proven that you dont have a clue! If a 16 year old does not improve ist NOT her fault, she is not chosing the Trainers, schedules, Team etc.... when a 22 year old does not improve its her fault as she has Chosen everything by herself... just leave this and go to belindas forum and cry that she just lost...as you have told this is cheering thread....by telling how many others are better than she you are not cheering for Ana you do for others....so leave and get a life..: Anett? heheheheheh you are becoming ridiculous...
It is her fault as she chooses the trainers and hires them. And anyway, your whole argument is stupid. How can you say @oh she hasn't improved at all@ which is wrong but then say it isn't her fault but her trainers when it is obvious that she actually has wonderful trainers

And just because I think Belinda would beat Ana doesn't mean I am not cheering for her... It is simple fact. Would Ana beat Serena? No.

As for Anett, well if Ana plays like she has at the moment, I see no way that she could win