BREAKING: Martina Hingis has NO plans to compete on WTA in 2014 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 27th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #46
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BREAKING: Martina Hingis has NO plans to compete on WTA in 2014

Basically, she's arrogant, and probably doesn't think much of almost all of the top 10 right now; I can imagine her sitting at home and fuming about comparisons with Hagatha and other C-list puffballers, for instance. And, clearly her successes on the legends tour must have deluded her into thinking that she could just ease her way back onto the main tour by waltzing through a few doubles draws this year (she no doubt full expected to win the USO this year), without showing any signs of putting in the serious amount of work that would be required to even attempt a proper comeback.

Well, she was dead wrong, and the whole thing look about as embarrassing as the end of her last comeback.
Advertisement

Old Nov 27th, 2013, 11:36 PM   #47
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktymise View Post
Basically, she's arrogant, and probably doesn't think much of almost all of the top 10 right now; I can imagine her sitting at home and fuming about comparisons with Hagatha and other C-list puffballers, for instance. And, clearly her successes on the legends tour must have deluded her into thinking that she could just ease her way back onto the main tour by waltzing through a few doubles draws this year (she no doubt full expected to win the USO this year), without showing any signs of putting in the serious amount of work that would be required to even attempt a proper comeback.

Well, she was dead wrong, and the whole thing look about as embarrassing as the end of her last comeback.
A touch harsh,I think. From what I've read,Daniela basically kept nagging away at her until she agreed to play again.
Nalby fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 09:11 AM   #48
country flag catcat33

catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all

Honestly I won't fully trust anything the troll Cronin wrote. And who knows, she keeps changing her mind, maybe she'll decide to play again later.
catcat33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #49
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Well, she is playing an exhibition in Hobart in January That sort of counts
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 07:41 AM   #50
country flag Marlene

Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute

She had no plans to compete in singles, that's all she said.
Marlene is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 09:45 AM   #51
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

SHe said she has no plans on singles.

“I am not looking too far ahead,” Hingis said. ”I will not be making a singles comeback. But I do still enjoy competing and there were a lot of positives from playing doubles in 2013.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 02:39 PM   #52
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
SHe said she has no plans on singles.

“I am not looking too far ahead,” Hingis said. ”I will not be making a singles comeback. But I do still enjoy competing and there were a lot of positives from playing doubles in 2013.
Good news
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 04:12 PM   #53
country flag Shonami Slam

Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktymise View Post

if you have nothing important to say, please do so in non-tennis forum. if you have something you think is important, but is actually rubbish regarding anything other than tennis - please do so in the non-tennis forum. if you have something tennis related to say, but it's actually "OMG, X player is so h0t!1" or "who has the biggest boobs on the wtatour" please do so in menstennisforum, under "wta forum". if you have something important, tennis-related and interesting to say please do so. No one in the world can understand how much tennis means to someone, except another fan.
Shonami Slam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 07:12 AM   #54
irinska

irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all

Martina has never said that she was making a comeback, on the contrary. Daniela asked her and she plaid a few doubles matches during the summer. Besides Martina still has sponsors so needs to promote them what's so difficult to understand here?
irinska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 11:03 AM   #55
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute

best tennis news of the year
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2013, 06:54 AM   #56
country flag theseekers

theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all

tonight in bratislava it's time to see hingis against daniela and hingis/monfils against hantuchova/tsonga
theseekers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #57
country flag theseekers

theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all

tonight martina hingis has beat daniela hantuchova on the single match 11/9
theseekers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2013, 02:56 PM   #58
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyDuck View Post
Thank you Hantuchova
this. she was the real sucky part of the team

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #59
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theseekers View Post
tonight martina hingis has beat daniela hantuchova on the single match 11/9
martina showing she is still better than anotoxfa even in singles

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote