Tennis Forum banner

» Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread »

105K views 2K replies 31 participants last post by  Grininel 
#1 · (Edited)
Talking about Mona all the time here is certainly not good for our health. :eek:

See less See more
#1,584 ·

Those are what I call "boyish feline features". Boy or girl, such kind would be considered good looking irrespective of sex.
Usually they are susceptive and also hot-blooded introverts in my experience.
Nastasja Kinski :worship:

She has that extra something.

There has never been a German actress again with such interesting looks.

Her dad was an extremely talented actor, but oh boy, he was a crazy man. :lol:

#1,585 · (Edited)
^Oh, I'm late and just saw the quote notification. I'm never into the web format at all and often don't even care about my online accounts.
"Cat People" is her only film I've watched when I couldn't even read in the 80's, but the weird impression was always in the corner of my memories. Yes, she's definitely inherited Klaus' vibes.
-----------------------------------------------------------
And I just remembered I made a comparison with him as well years ago.

http://www.tennisforum.com/12-gener...s-players-their-celebrity-look-alikes-14.html

#1,586 ·
^ Peak_Kinski during a shooting break when he was fighting with the production manager :scared: :lol:

The director later told the story that the indigenous people feared for his (the director’s) life during the whole shooting of that movie and therefore offered him to kill Kinski, which he of course refused.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.