Tennis Forum banner

» Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread »

105K views 2K replies 31 participants last post by  Grininel 
#1 · (Edited)
Talking about Mona all the time here is certainly not good for our health. :eek:

See less See more
#540 ·
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥

^ I don't exactly know him, but from what i saw i would say he is lightning quick. But i don't think he is as skilled as Marco Reus, but i have to see him more often in order to give a qualified opinion on him.

#541 ·

^ I don't exactly know him, but from what i saw i would say he is lightning quick. But i don't think he is as skilled as Marco Reus, but i have to see him more often in order to give a qualified opinion on him.
He is the player of the year in EPL. He is really good imo and one of the fastest players in the world. He is like a lefty C. Ronaldo. I agree he isn't as skilled as Marco but he is as important as him.

This is a pretty good video about him.

#543 ·

^ He is really good!
He is a beast. :lol: I'm already a fan of him. He is soooo fit, powerfull and fast. His skills are quite good too unlike most wingers in EPL.
You have players like Walcott who is even faster than Bale but he is totally useless compared to him. :lol: So yeah, great speed alone isn't enough to make you a good player. :lol:

#546 ·

Bayern wanted to sign him, but they didn't in the end. Maybe because he isn't a playmaker and they already have ribery and Shaqiri for the left wing.
Yeah, Bayern don't need a player like Bale. They already have 2 or 3 for that role.

#547 ·

Watching livescores really drives me nuts everytime. :silly: I hope Mona's next match gets streamed.
Her doubles match could be streamed since it will be played on court 2.

#548 ·

Marco will be as good as Iniesta when he peaks. Maybe even better.

#551 ·

I think Mona and her good friend Kristina should go very well together in doubles. They really should play at Wimbly together.
What about Bine?

#550 ·

However Iniesta is a shit finisher so Marco is already as good as him. :lol: Peak Reus will be better for sure. :smoke:

#552 ·

Why Hampton lost to Keys btw? I thought she would win.

#553 ·

I will never root for Keys. She is too hyped.

#556 ·

I will never root for Keys. She is too hyped.
It seems there are already a lot of gloryhunters behind Keys. So if Mona wins on thursday, she will probably get bashed by some of them.

Keys is really powerful with her serve and her groundstrokes, but in the end she only plays at one speed. Additionally she has to improve her movement.

I also won't root for her, since i prefer players like Hampton. A pity that she lost today.

#562 ·

Hummels: Lassen Bayern nicht mehr davonziehen

München - Mats Hummels hat dem BVB intern offenbar die Treue geschworen. Den Fans verspricht er, dass der FC Bayern kein zweites Mal davonziehen wird wie in der vergangenen Saison.

Mario Götze weg, Robert Lewandowski vielleicht weg: Borussia Dortmund bastelt notgedrungen an seinem Kader für die Zukunft. Schließlich soll der BVB in der kommenden Saison wieder auf Augenhöhe mit dem Triple-Gewinner FC Bayernsein.

Eine Stütze bleibt laut "Sport Bild" auf jeden Fall: Mats Hummels, dem der FC Barcelona zuletzt Avancen gemacht hat. Der Innenverteidiger soll dem Verein intern die Treue geschworen haben. Hummels richtet den Blick bereits nach vorne und verspricht dem Magazin: "25 Punkte Rückstand soll es nicht wieder geben." Nicht nur national, auch international wagt er eine Kampfansage: "Wir werden schneller wieder in einem neuen europäischen Finale stehen, als das vielleicht einige glauben."

Bei diesem Vorhaben soll Hummels eine der Stützen sein. Laut "Sport Bild" will der BVB mit bis zu vier Neuzugängen nach- beziehungsweise aufrüsten. Auf der Einkaufsliste stünden demnach ein Ersatz-Linksverteidiger, ein Ersatz-Innenverteidiger und zwei echte Verstärkungen für die Offensive.

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern/hummels-lassen-bayern-nicht-mehr-davonziehen-2951954.html
Can someone tell me what he is saying here?

#567 ·

Can someone tell me what he is saying here?
The article is about Mats Hummels pledging allegiance to BVB, despite an offer from Barcelona. He promises that they won't run behind Bayern by 25 points again. Additionally he is confident that they will reach a european final again, and that sooner as many people believe. :)

So it's an optimistic and pugnacious statement.

#565 ·
#569 ·

Do you guys know anything about Robbie Kruse, he will play for Bayer Leverkusen. He has been quite good in the World Cup qualifiers, quite dangerous on the right.

#573 ·

Do you guys know anything about Robbie Kruse, he will play for Bayer Leverkusen. He has been quite good in the World Cup qualifiers, quite dangerous on the right.
Never heard of him before.

#576 ·

This is my RM team in PES 2013 masters league.

-------------Casillas-------------

----Ramos----Hummles----Varane----

------------Gündoğan--------------

---Modric-----Götze-----Özil------

---Recoba---C.Ronaldo---Reus------

Götze is the best shotmaker in my team. Rues is easily the best 2nd striker in my team after Ronaldo. Recoba here is peak/young Recoba not the old one (I created/edited him). I can do everything with him. Too many options when he gets the ball. He is the best combo of a striker and shotmaker I have in the team. Modric & Özil are great too but Götze's role is more important in my team. Hummels is my best defender. I recently bought Gündoğan to replace Alonso. Now I have 4 BVB players. :D

Sadly, There is no German teams in PES so I couldn't play with BVB.

#578 ·

This is my RM team in PES 2013 masters leauge.

-------------Casillas-------------

----Ramos----Hummles----Varane----

------------Gündoğan--------------

---Modric-----Götze-----Özil------

---Recoba---C.Ronaldo---Reus------

Götze is the best shotmaker in my team. Rues is easily the best 2nd striker in my team after Ronaldo. Recoba here is peak/young Recoba not the old one (I created/edited him). I can do everything with him. Too many options when he gets the ball. He is the best combo of a striker and shotmaker I have in the team. Modric & Özil are great too but Götze's role is more important in my team. Hummels is my best defender. I recently bought Gündoğan to replace Alonso. Now I have 4 BVB players. :D

Sadly, There is no German teams in PES so I couldn't play with BVB.
This would be indeed a dream team. :drool:

#579 ·

Hampton won against Aga. That's really impressive but not really surprising because anyone who knows Hampton will easily realise she has way more ability than Aga.

#582 ·

Oh no it's 4-4 now. This is Mona-like choking.:(

#583 ·

She is now serving for the match. Hopefully she closes it out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.