Anne's 2013 Cheering & Pictures Thread. - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 25th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #76
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice
Re: Anne's 2013 Cheering & Pictures Thread.

Anne has said that she has not thought about retirement but where can she go from here? her ranking will be too low even to make the US Open qualifying after Wimbledon and she will fall behind Samantha Murray into seventh place in the UK Rankings.
vaslav37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 12:11 PM   #77
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

It's all over: http://www.lta.org.uk/News/2013/July...e-from-tennis/

Quote:
Anne commented: I have given my decision a lot of thought and I believe this is the right time to move on to the next stage of my career. I have had some magical moments along the way and I would like to thank my family for their unwavering support and encouragement, the LTA for their fantastic backing, my coach Jeremy Bates and also Nigel Sears who have both been very influential in my tennis career and of course, the great tennis fans in Britain and all over the world.

I think I am leaving tennis in excellent shape with both Laura Robson and Heather Watson leading the way for Britain in the womens game. I am now focussing on my exciting new challenge with BT Sport where I hope I can provide insight and analysis for tennis fans.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 01:27 PM   #78
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Expected, but still sad to see injuries rob her of the last few years of her career.

Will miss Anne.
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #79
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Anne's 2013 Cheering & Pictures Thread.

Good luck Anne in whatever you do next.

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 11:45 PM   #80
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Au revoir Anne.

She worked hard to make the most of her abilities, but had a serious of career-limiting injuries.

I hope we will be seeing and hearing a lot more of her. We could do with some new commentating talent.

I hope she gets some presenting work, as well as commentary, and that she is very good at it.

Then next year, I hope that twunt John Inverdale makes an even more unforgiveable gaffe, gets the sack and Anne can be given Today at Wimbledon.

I can dream, can't I?
pesto is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #81
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Anne

Good Luck