Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictures of Sabine

2M views 5K replies 251 participants last post by  Michael! 
#1 ·
Now that Sabine has her own subforum, I figure we should have a separate thread for pictures/videos of Sabine.

This is a picture Sabine tweeted from the Berlin fashion show :hearts:

See less See more
#2,445 ·
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Players have to be so careful these days. I notice Maria Sharapova never eats a banana normally anymore, after it was photoshopped and the banana was replaced with something else. She now breaks chunks off with her fingers first

Makes you wonder why somebody is so keen for a Sabine picture with her tongue hanging out doesn't it?!

#2,446 ·

Players have to be so careful these days. I notice Maria Sharapova never eats a banana normally anymore, after it was photoshopped and the banana was replaced with something else. She now breaks chunks off with her fingers first

Makes you wonder why somebody is so keen for a Sabine picture with her tongue hanging out doesn't it?!
Lots of girls eat bananas like that, they're well aware of the suggestive implications.

I try not to wonder, I try really hard, but when Mike said he didn't have that "particular" fetish I couldn't help but wonder how long that list might still be. :help: :lol:

#2,449 ·
#2,452 ·

Well Graf is the GOAT and knows who has the most potential

She's right, especially her movement needs some work, fitness is always something to work on, but as we know there are some other things which have to improve aswell

#2,455 ·

why doesn't she just hire Steffi as coach?
Why would you think that she even is available? Coaching players is time consuming and involves a lot of travel so she's probably not up for it, needless to say that Graf is probably not interested in money either (at least not in amounts that Sabine could pay).

#2,478 ·

:spit:

#2,482 ·

Dont see that photo :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.