Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

435K views 5K replies 198 participants last post by  Jimmie48 
#1 ·
In good old Siberian Siren fashion of opening threads about anydamnthing... :oh:

https://twitter.com/MariaSharapova

First ever tweet:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova

Your ultimate sugarmama has arrived #myfirsttweet pic.twitter.com/QbC9DRLR

:cheer:

#6 ·
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Someone is going to have to guide me thru twitter. Its not that big in Australia and I have no idea how to use it. If someone who uses it a lot wouldnt mind posting or PM-ing me the basics that would be awesome.

#8 ·

your 25! i thought you were like my age, or slightly younger (I'm 21)
anyway its weird, i used facebook all the time, and slowly i'm finding that i check twitter first each day because its much more informative. i keep facebook for close family and friends and twitter for the wider world

#13 ·

I used to not understand twitter at all, months before I joined it, then I tried to register and started following (I remember my first follows were Rafa, Vika, Caro and Nole :haha: I just joined for the tennis players) and after that it all become very clear :lol:

#17 ·

love that she's following Chelsea Handler :lol:

#23 ·
#39 ·

It would be somewhat awkward if she didn't follow Djokovic back, they seem to be on good terms :oh:. I'd also kinda expect her follow at least some of her minions but oh well :lol:

#44 ·

her 3rd tweet:

Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova
Browsing Pre-Fall collections...loving the masculine black and white combos esp Stella McCartneys look 9 pic.twitter.com/kzprWAH2

Please tweet something personal, or about your match, Maria :sobbing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.