2014 - Sara's cheering thread - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 12th, 2014, 07:19 PM   #631
country flag MarianucciNerva

MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice
Re: 2014 - Sara's cheering thread

It's ok...she's ok...she'll keep getting better
MarianucciNerva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2014, 08:43 PM   #632
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

2014 without win a singles title
i doubt she will play in BG again next year
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2014, 11:32 PM   #633
country flag MarianucciNerva

MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice MarianucciNerva is just really nice

no singles titles but two GS titles she's gonna be just fine.
MarianucciNerva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 01:12 AM   #634
country flag TheHangover

TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarianucciNerva View Post
It's ok...she's ok...she'll keep getting better
Yes she just lost to world number 174, she is getting better...

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Supporter of the lefties Safarova, Kerber and Benesova trying to replace the great Patty Schnyder

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha
TheHangover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 03:44 AM   #635
country flag kvaker81

kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future
Bullshit. That girl isn't even close to good and Sara, Cami and CSN all lost to her. Da fuq is wrong with this world?

kvaker81 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 08:03 AM   #636
country flag martin90

martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvaker81 View Post
Bullshit. That girl isn't even close to good and Sara, Cami and CSN all lost to her. Da fuq is wrong with this world?

maybe the court help Rogers since both Errani and Navarro did not could slide so good. Remember the court was over 1000 moh high and that did not help Sara and her play. Rogers had her lucky week and Sara had not her best aganist a girl with her lucky day

Ulrikke Eikeri and Roberta Vinci
martin90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 11:00 AM   #637
country flag martin90

martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold

Hey

After her lost last day i have seen all her matches and give a top 5 bad lost matches this year.

I have seen on surfaces, how important the tournament is, opponent, when she lost in that tournament and if she was close or not close to win

my list

nr 5. Petkovic French Open. Yes she was not close to win that match, but this was a grand slam quaterfinal and Petkovic had not show everything who should beat Errani so easy 6-2 6-2. Because of that i mean this was her 5 worst lost of the year

nr 4. paris final Pavlyuchenkova. Final in Paris and we all know that this was a big chance to get her first Premium. Pavly was solid like Petkovic, but this time she had chances but could take it and that was a huge disappointment

Nr 3. Rogers Bad Gastein. This tournament was not so importhan, but she meet world nr 147 on clay. After a close tb she lost. she was angry and was unable to mentally focus on the game. This lost really hurt, because she really should have won, but the tournament was not importhan and since the surfaces did not help too is only nr 3.

Nr 2. Charleston Belinda Bencic. This was green clay, she meet Bencic a girl who had show nothing to know and Sara had a huge chance to be in the final or even won this tournament. After she get the first set 6-4. Everyone of use was thinking that now she had controll in this match. But the match was completely changed and Sara and we did not know what happen here before it was over and Bencic beat sara. This lost was a shock and because of that, the surfaces, her chances and how close she was i think this was her 2 worst lost this year.

Nr 1. so who is nr 1. It is either Goerges australian open, Garcia both lost, Davies Eastbourne, King Shenzen or Makarova Miami

Nr 1 is Garcia Madrid. How on earth could she lost to that girl on clay in Madrid??
She wasso solid against Schiavone and Petkovic. Garcia had show nothing and this was a PM. It was maybe not because she was bad she lost, but this a huge lost if we see on her chances on clay this year and a extra reassion was how importhan this tournament was.

Close to the list Goerges AO and Makarova Miami

Best lost i mean was Sharapova Stuttgart and Halep Doha. Willimas Rome and Bouchard Indian Wells was not lost who was bad either

What think you?

Old Jul 24th, 2014, 05:42 PM   #638
country flag martin90

someone who know why sara is out of stanford

Old Jul 24th, 2014, 05:57 PM   #639
country flag martin90

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...-by-italian-pm

Nice article about Sara and Roby

Old Jul 25th, 2014, 04:38 PM   #640
country flag martin90

http://www.corriere.it/foto-gallery/...a03d21e8.shtml

good to hear that the italian prime minister takes time to meat our girls