Your tennis results?! - Page 146 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2014, 02:48 AM   #2176
country flag The Walking Bye

The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

Same person as last time, 6-4 7-5 The first two games were the best I've ever played, hit 4 big 1st serves, two unreturnables, 1 followed up with a big FH winner, one with a rally then a CC BH winner The second, I hit 4 deep returns, two forced errors, the other two I put away with FH's after a rally.

I didn't want to piss off my opponent and thrash him, as he's the closest thing I've had to a hitting partner, so I relaxed a bit, tried a few things, then dug myself out of trouble at 3-4* to win the set. The second I started well again, 2-0, then relaxed. He jumped ahead *4-3 after my first game I'd lost when playing decent, then I went 5-4*. He served really well, a couple of aces, then I held to love with some good serving. He capitulated in the last games, 4 double faults He'd only 5 in the match before that.

I think my stats were 2 aces, 14 service winners, 6 doubles, which I'm pretty happy with. W/UE ratio was probably around (not including aces or serve) 20/15, it was a pretty HQ match I'm handling topspin much better now, and up 5-4* in the second, I even hit a topspin BH off a 2nd serve that landed deep then bounced into the back wall before he could get it, my first ever topspin BH winner I don't know how I did it.

Rankings: Singles Rank: 115 Race: 105 Doubles Rank: 133 Race (w/Suit Up!): 70
Titles:
Singles: Aning 25K 2014 Doubles: Barnstaple 25K 2014
The Walking Bye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 2nd, 2015, 03:30 AM   #2177
country flag Proflyer98

Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Walking Bye View Post
Same person as last time, 6-4 7-5 The first two games were the best I've ever played, hit 4 big 1st serves, two unreturnables, 1 followed up with a big FH winner, one with a rally then a CC BH winner The second, I hit 4 deep returns, two forced errors, the other two I put away with FH's after a rally.

I didn't want to piss off my opponent and thrash him, as he's the closest thing I've had to a hitting partner, so I relaxed a bit, tried a few things, then dug myself out of trouble at 3-4* to win the set. The second I started well again, 2-0, then relaxed. He jumped ahead *4-3 after my first game I'd lost when playing decent, then I went 5-4*. He served really well, a couple of aces, then I held to love with some good serving. He capitulated in the last games, 4 double faults He'd only 5 in the match before that.

I think my stats were 2 aces, 14 service winners, 6 doubles, which I'm pretty happy with. W/UE ratio was probably around (not including aces or serve) 20/15, it was a pretty HQ match I'm handling topspin much better now, and up 5-4* in the second, I even hit a topspin BH off a 2nd serve that landed deep then bounced into the back wall before he could get it, my first ever topspin BH winner I don't know how I did it.
Congrats on the win!!!!!! It sounds like ur playing well!!!!!
Vesna Dolonc
Aleksandra Krunic
Jovana Jaksic
Proflyer98 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2015, 03:14 PM   #2178
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Finished the 7.0 Mixed Doubles season with a winning record.

Won my last 3 matches.

7-5 6-3 (1st line)
6-0 6-0 (1st line)
6-3 6-1 (3rd line)

...now I switch gears to conditioning, fitness, and phys therapy to get my body back in Singles shape for the Men's season in May.

Old Jan 6th, 2015, 09:27 PM   #2179
country flag Jaisons

Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of

I won 7-6(3) for the first pro set I played WTA style

Score went like this

0-1*
*2-0
0-3* (I had 3gps and blew it , lost the next 5 points)
*1-3
2-3*
*3-3
3-4*
*4-4
4-5*
*5-5 (saves 1 sp ,but from a doublefault)
5-6*
*6-6

0-1*
*1-1
*2-1
3-1*
*3-2
*3-3
*4-3
5-3* netcord
6-3*
7-6(3)
Jaisons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2015, 08:22 AM   #2180
country flag slaypova

slaypova is a name known to all slaypova is a name known to all slaypova is a name known to all slaypova is a name known to all slaypova is a name known to all slaypova is a name known to all slaypova is a name known to all slaypova is a name known to all slaypova is a name known to all slaypova is a name known to all slaypova is a name known to all

Does anyone play juniors in usta? I do
Doubles Titles: None
Best results in 2015: SF 50K Hong Kong
slaypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2015, 01:57 PM   #2181
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaypova View Post

I wish I had started playing young enough to play USTA Juniors!

I play USTA's, just 18&Up. Haha.

Where do you play?
Old Jan 9th, 2015, 02:05 PM   #2182
country flag .Andrew.

.Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute

6-1, 6-4

6-0, 6-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaypova View Post
I used to when I was in high school a few years back. I played 14s-18s... I want to get back into it in the future after I graduate and I am sort of settled down

Where are you playing?

GOOD LUCK IN 2015- Venus : Stephens : Ivanovic : Serena : Jankovic : Pennetta : Suarez Navarro : Zahlavova Strycova : Hampton : Nara : Konjuh : Townsend : Gibbs
.Andrew. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2015, 04:07 AM   #2183
country flag slaypova

slaypova is a name known to all slaypova is a name known to all slaypova is a name known to all slaypova is a name known to all slaypova is a name known to all slaypova is a name known to all slaypova is a name known to all slaypova is a name known to all slaypova is a name known to all slaypova is a name known to all slaypova is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Andrew. View Post
6-1, 6-4

6-0, 6-0

I used to when I was in high school a few years back. I played 14s-18s... I want to get back into it in the future after I graduate and I am sort of settled down

Where are you playing?
I play in California usta opens
Old Jan 11th, 2015, 04:08 AM   #2184
country flag slaypova

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedRic View Post

I wish I had started playing young enough to play USTA Juniors!

I play USTA's, just 18&Up. Haha.

Where do you play?
California usta opens
Old Jan 13th, 2015, 09:17 AM   #2185
country flag OliveOil

OliveOil is just really nice OliveOil is just really nice OliveOil is just really nice OliveOil is just really nice OliveOil is just really nice OliveOil is just really nice OliveOil is just really nice OliveOil is just really nice OliveOil is just really nice OliveOil is just really nice OliveOil is just really nice

Played one of the longest sets I've played in a long time the other day. Maybe an hour and a half? Lost track to be honest. I was up a break, 3-2 I think, got overconfident, broken immediately. Down 3-5, I started playing some serious defensive tennis, since he was playing really well defensively too. A lot of 20+ shot rallies, pretty hard hitting too. Not a lot of chances for net approaches. Fought back to a tiebreaker, lost it 7-4. One of those see-saw contests...
OliveOil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote