KL Last F: Karolina Pliskova bags her first title def Mattek-Sands 16 75 63 - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 06:37 PM   #76
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KL Last F: Karolina Pliskova bags her first title def Mattek-Sands 16 75 63

Funny tidbit from Czech press: During the rain break in the third set, Karolina was coached by telephone by her sister.

'My sis advised me to do something with my return, to step more into the court and to fight more". 'After the break I was completely different'.

Gotta love how dependent they are on each other and how they cooperate.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 06:39 PM   #77
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Funny tidbit from Czech press: During the rain break in the third set, Karolina was coached by telephone by her sister.

'My sis advised me to do something with my return, to step more into the court and to fight more". 'After the break I was completely different'.

Cute twin sisters

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr.graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 07:11 PM   #78
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Such a shame for an athlete like Beth who has been on Tour for so long.
It's nice to see young players winning titles!

It's KYLIE babe
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 08:01 PM   #79
country flag honzaneumannn

honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all

Quote:

Twins and their hidden connections..ha, ha. Besides great Karolinas serving, the returns very average and no extra play from her. But she could hold her nerves when necessary which is a big plus. Nevertheless, I really dont think, there is a big potential in Pliskovas. They are extremelly tall (186 cm), but cant use this advantage as they should. I dont like their play a lot, but they might improve in future. Petra could show some bombs already in 17 (beating Venus in Memphis 2007), so I dont think, we can expect something big here. Some solid top 60 results could come, but I dont think, there will come more...
honzaneumannn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 08:25 PM   #80
country flag duhcity
yaaaas jaja u play soooo good

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by honzaneumannn View Post
Twins and their hidden connections..ha, ha. Besides great Karolinas serving, the returns very average and no extra play from her. But she could hold her nerves when necessary which is a big plus. Nevertheless, I really dont think, there is a big potential in Pliskovas. They are extremelly tall (186 cm), but cant use this advantage as they should. I dont like their play a lot, but they might improve in future. Petra could show some bombs already in 17 (beating Venus in Memphis 2007), so I dont think, we can expect something big here. Some solid top 60 results could come, but I dont think, there will come more...
I don't think either has the potential of Kvitova. But honestly, improve their movement and groundstrokes, and the serve will carry them into the top 50, 40.

JeJa; Venus; Pavs; Aga; Vika; Kiki; Alize; Keys

tweetweet
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 10:42 PM   #81
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Been hearing about these Pliskova twins and happy to see her win.
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #82
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I remember I watched Kris' R1 match in the tournament (match that she lost ) and Karo went on court to do some coaching between sets.

But yeah, I did notice that Karo was different, more determinate after the rain break.
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #83
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Marvelous

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute

QB...

Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote