Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

490K views 5K replies 229 participants last post by  jameshazza 
#1 ·
Hi everyone :wavey:

Thought maybe we could use a thread here to post all the news, interviews, and articles we find on Masha. :)

I just got my new Tennis Week magazine and Maria is on the cover again (she was also on the March cover). :eek:

If they haven't been posted already, I'll scan in the pics and article and post them here later.

#1,010 ·
Iveta is the new Nike girl :eek: didn't see that coming!

Yeah I read something online and didn't think she would wear the dress in Auckland but then I seen this and I wasn't sure :unsure:

'...customary for players to wear the same clothes at the Classic as they'll wear in the first Grand Slam of the year.'

#1,013 ·
Benesova is 27 (will be 28 in six weeks time), so yeah, not exactly a spring chicken, but since Vaidisova is temporarily unavailable... ;)

#1,026 ·
wow she makes a lot of changement.

it's like she had a first carreer, then last year and this year are recovered are transition year. and next year she will begin her second carreer.

#1,033 ·
Quote:
Sharapova’s deal with Prince allowed parties to mutually end relationship BUT Prince retains rights 2 sell Maria's signature line thru '11

Sharapova's camp denying that she has any deal with HEAD. Says marketing material on internet is bogus
http://twitter.com/tennisreporters
Interesing...

p.s. where is your icon from? :)

#1,035 ·
Sharapova was trying prototype racket in '10 perhaps dissatisfied but: “Enjoyed partnership with Prince Their racquets helped me 2 3 Slams'

Here's what I know re Sharapova: Prince deal is over (but it can clear out her line), HEAD is not her new deal & there will be new 1 in '11
http://twitter.com/tennisreporters

Makes me think he doesn't really know the situation is :tape:

#1,036 ·
Sharapova ends 10-year relationship with Prince
Prince and Maria Sharapova announced that their partnership of over 10 years will come to an end. Sharapova has been playing Prince since she was nine years old and won the Australian Open, Wimbledon and the U.S. Open with their rackets.

Sharapova’s contract with Prince allowed the parties to mutually agree to end the relationship this year.

“I have thoroughly enjoyed my partnership with Prince," Sharapova said. "Their rackets helped me to three great Slam victories and much more.

Prince will continue to have the rights to market and sell Sharapova signature line products throughout 2011.

Sharapova's camp has denied a report that she has a deal with HEAD.

However, it is assumed that she has an new deal on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.