Your tennis results?! - Page 151 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 30th, 2015, 04:12 PM   #2251
country flag Coco Hero

Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Guys, I won again but I pushed so much. I mean, I played well, but really have hit so few winners and most were volleys and drops.
I served well, but not like yesterday it was mostly smart serving... he tried to cheat so badly though and the last two games escalated quickly. On 2-6 6-3 4-4 I served and went down 15-40. I saved the first one with passing shot winner and on 30-40 he hit long, but he complained it was in and wanted the point to be replayed. We did and I saved it. On the next point we had gruelling rally where I defended everything until he hit a ball wide. I called it but he went nuts, this time I did not let him replay the point because I was 100% sure. He started complaining so much and his dad too, but I didn't care I am still sure it was wide. I went to serve on my advantage and hit the fastest ace of the match, probably of my life and it was already after two hours. First time in my life I screamed a massive come on to my opponent's face and changed court.
I went 0-30 and he cheated on purpose calling out a slice bh winner I hit and did not have the point being replayed. I still got to the first MP on 30-40 but he surprised me with underarm second serve. Deuce. He tried it again, but I won the point and had a second match point. He tried another underarm serve but we got caught in an endless rally, I hit a double handed demivolee drop that he reached but netted.
He walked to his bench but I walked to him and offered my hand, but he pulled a Bartoli and told me he wouldn't shake it, I turned around and said I had no doubts about my integrity.
2-6 6-3 6-4 in two hours and 15 minutes.
Coco Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2015, 12:45 AM   #2252
country flag The Walking Bye

The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

^Sounds like quite the little shit...

Good two wins though! Are you in QF now, or qualified?

Marina's FB Fan-page

Simona Halep Karolina Pliskova Angelique Kerber Ana Vrljic Nina Alibalic Alex Nancarrow Heather Watson
The Walking Bye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2015, 01:24 PM   #2253
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Walking Bye View Post
I finally won a JT match 6-3 6-1 Served well and drop shots on point

Kev I permit the use of a 'Yas Qween' gif or an 'its been 84 years' gif
HAHA you play OJTs Aren't you kiwi

Guardian of the Norr, Slavic and Golden Flower Power GOATs
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2015, 10:27 AM   #2254
country flag Coco Hero

Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Walking Bye View Post
^Sounds like quite the little shit...

Good two wins though! Are you in QF now, or qualified?
it was a strange format, so I qualified with my first win and got to R2 with the win over that cheating dude, once there I lost 6-1 6-2 to a young lad, but he was very good. I played my card well, but he was more experienced on such a high level of intensity. I had my chances, but didn't convert them, especially being broken 3 times from 40-15 and not using 3 BP on different games. I think he would have won anyway though, he was rock-solid on the one-two shots: it's not a case he painted so many lines on ROS and first shot out of the service, missing probably 2 in the whole match...and I served well with 9 aces and deep 2nd serves

getting the experience and moving forward now

Coco Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2015, 11:11 AM   #2255
country flag The Walking Bye

The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco Hero View Post
it was a strange format, so I qualified with my first win and got to R2 with the win over that cheating dude, once there I lost 6-1 6-2 to a young lad, but he was very good. I played my card well, but he was more experienced on such a high level of intensity. I had my chances, but didn't convert them, especially being broken 3 times from 40-15 and not using 3 BP on different games. I think he would have won anyway though, he was rock-solid on the one-two shots: it's not a case he painted so many lines on ROS and first shot out of the service, missing probably 2 in the whole match...and I served well with 9 aces and deep 2nd serves

getting the experience and moving forward now
Still a good week Congrats on the two wins, sounds like served well all week

Marina's FB Fan-page

Simona Halep Karolina Pliskova Angelique Kerber Ana Vrljic Nina Alibalic Alex Nancarrow Heather Watson
The Walking Bye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2015, 11:47 PM   #2256
country flag Cheda 16.17

Cheda 16.17 has a reputation beyond repute Cheda 16.17 has a reputation beyond repute Cheda 16.17 has a reputation beyond repute Cheda 16.17 has a reputation beyond repute Cheda 16.17 has a reputation beyond repute Cheda 16.17 has a reputation beyond repute Cheda 16.17 has a reputation beyond repute Cheda 16.17 has a reputation beyond repute Cheda 16.17 has a reputation beyond repute Cheda 16.17 has a reputation beyond repute Cheda 16.17 has a reputation beyond repute

Atrocious match for me today under 1 hour. 16 06
Serve 0, movement 0, FH 0, only backhand was great, that is the reason why I won one game. After that game, my opponent was searching for FH, and he did it great. I have like 35+ UEs, which isn't standard for me...
Cheda 16.17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2015, 03:55 PM   #2257
country flag Samberry

Samberry is an unknown quantity at this point

I played my friend yesterday was down on the first two but managed to pull it back 5-7, 5-7, 6-2, 7-5, 6-3 it was a exiting game.
Samberry is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2015, 12:03 PM   #2258
country flag DefyingGravity

DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute

Played a practice set, won it 6-1. My opponent was not very mobile, but he did have a good serve. Good returning day for me, lol.
The Iffy Kvitova (2 Wimbledon Crowns)
Simona, Sveta, Carla, Caro G., Vera Z., Kim, Mahree, Dokic, Seles, Sandrine, Jie
DefyingGravity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2015, 07:51 PM   #2259
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

so my serve broke.
i haven't won a singles match since April.

I don't know what happened, just can't serve with any consistency anymore, stupid tennis elbow.
Old Jul 25th, 2015, 04:20 AM   #2260
country flag Spencer.
Rock on, I don't want to speak with you.

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished my regular season play and went 6-0 in all my matches, and finished 1st in my division

Lost 1 set total.

I think I finished 7th in the entire 3.5 Singles league I think that means I'll be 7th seed in the playoffs
Wozniacki has magnificent shotmaking if you ask me, but it's not the power kind of one. She has to rely on all court tactics to make effective her sweet topspin mix, while still able to hit pretty decent winners when she feels them, especially with the backhand. Despite not making many winners, she's still an agressive baseliner, and she doesn't only win matches by waiting the opponent's mistake, though she can do that at times also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitten View Post
Yeah. She has a right to voice her opinion and get a fair result. Worry about your own faves.
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2015, 07:58 AM   #2261
country flag Cheda 16.17

Cheda 16.17 has a reputation beyond repute Cheda 16.17 has a reputation beyond repute Cheda 16.17 has a reputation beyond repute Cheda 16.17 has a reputation beyond repute Cheda 16.17 has a reputation beyond repute Cheda 16.17 has a reputation beyond repute Cheda 16.17 has a reputation beyond repute Cheda 16.17 has a reputation beyond repute Cheda 16.17 has a reputation beyond repute Cheda 16.17 has a reputation beyond repute Cheda 16.17 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm off my form. Lost to 23 yo guy 06 16. And I haven't my serve... and I made too many UEs. I can beat him if I play serve&volley. His movement is so great, and his shots' placement.
Cheda 16.17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote