Tauziat's Former Coach Convicted - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #46
country flag Whitehead's Boy

Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tauziat's Former Coach Convicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallofa View Post
Why is it only the girls that accuse? Why are people asking Nathalie (who was probably a teenager when this happened to Demongeot and others) if she knew? What about WTA officials? What about ITF officials? What about people who were actually grown ups then, FFT anyone?
Not saying I don't agree with your posts overall, but Tauziat put herself in that position with the defamation lawsuit. And if she's testifying in favor of de Camaret and attacking de Camaret's victims, it's only fair that she's also challenged.
Whitehead's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 11:14 PM   #47
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
She has Euskadi roots. And women from this country are well known to be rude.
I guess/hope you meant to write "strong"
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 11:38 PM   #48
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallofa View Post
I am sorry that you feel the need to justify your little jokes in a topic that is as funny as a heart attack by piling even more manure on top of it. I am not sure what is this thing we know about Nathalie that indicates she is a horrible human being, but whatever you think it is, please be sure this 'we' you have appropriated to spread 'your' views might not include all of us.

And please do not take this personally or think I don't find jokes of predatory lesbians funny (particularly if they involve Alexandra Stevenson), you just have poor timing.
Not sure if you have seen this thread recently, but maybe you might also want to correct our misconceptions about Nathalie there:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=470793

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Tauziat
The homosexual women do nothing to get noticed, but I do urge parents of very young players to make a good choice of the people to whom they entrust them.

I had one experience which served as a lesson. The coach of one young girl asked me to watch out for her in case she had any problems. I saw after a few days she was practising with a little group of homosexual players, one of whom I knew very well.

I told her: "Do not touch this girl. Do you understand ?"
I never saw the girl with them again. She gave up her career and I learned later she had entered a sect and her parents had a lot of trouble getting her out!

Homosexuality does not shock me, but I am upset by a lack of discretion. I was shocked when Paris Match came out with a cover of Amelie Mauresmo and her friend Sylvie Bourdon, posed together like showbiz stars.

Imagine the trouble a young kid dreaming of becoming a tennis star might have with that. I approve of the step taken by the WTA, who asked Amelie and Sylvie to show their affection in a less demonstrative way.
The irony.
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #49
country flag Kooyong

Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson View Post
Why is Monica on the cover of a book about disgrace, her parents never abused or tormented her. If anything, her parents were some of the best ones.
As others have said it is about the WTA in the early 1990s

A must read for any Tennis fan with plenty of fascinating stories and some less so.

FITD Ranking 41
FITD Titles 2012 Memphis
Kooyong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #50
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
I guess/hope you meant to write "strong"
"Mentally very strong" yes.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote