Billie Jean King: Nobody ever asks us women to coach - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 29th, 2014, 09:27 AM   #106
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of
Re: Billie Jean King: Nobody ever asks us women to coach

I'm reading all these comments about men vs women coaches and all these statements presented with certainty - Many statements are about men to be better strategist - better cooperators and a lot of other primitive believes - These prejudices are embedded deep in many of us because they've been transfered from one generation to another - The fact however is that the difference between men and women is only physical - Men are obvious build different than women and the average man is usually physically stronger than the average woman - That's it - In however all other departments women are men's equal - If given a fair chance women are as good leaders - as good scientist - as good competitors - as good providers and as good coaches as men - It's a myth that men other than physically are superior women - In todays world I think many men are to ashamed to travel around with a female coach - I've never seen a male top player with his mother as coach - but hey - I don't watch or are interested in male tennis that much so correct me if I'm wrong - We all need to work with our attitudes and ask ourself why we think that this group is inferior to that group - We're all born equal and besides the physical differences - there is really nothing which differentiate men from women neither are their differences between blacks and whites - gays and straights etc - If we all learn this then the world would be a better place
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2014, 09:39 AM   #107
country flag jenny161185

jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future
Re: Billie Jean King: Nobody ever asks us women to coach

the commentators keep mentioning rumours that Mauresmo could be in line for Andy Murrays new coaching position, wonder if there's any truth to that?!