Status
Not open for further replies.

<3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

137K views 1K replies 126 participants last post by  dameshibatvutre 
#1 ·

All things DimiPova in here, please! ;)

See less See more
#104 ·
Does Yuri hate Grigor as much as he hated Sasha?

#108 ·
Yuri did not hate Sasha. What you read was written by one very lame Russian tabloid.. If Yuri hated Sasha, would he chat nicely with him in Belarus when they visited the Chernobyl affected area?? Or would he sit next to him and cheer for Maria why she was playing the summer exhibition (of which I now forgot the name) in USA?? Would he train with Masha with Sasha playing around shirtless? I do not think so.

#113 ·
Looks like Grigor has something in his eye.

#114 ·
That's an amazing photo. Maria looks like the cat who has the cream :lol:.

#119 ·
Grigor introduced as Maria Sharapova's boyfriend...
http://www.thetennisspace.com/dimitrov-i-want-to-keep-my-private-life-private/

You have said you just want to do your own thing. But you’re not doing a very good job staying out the limelight since you’re going out with Maria Sharapova?
What can I say? Obviously, I chose that in a way. I knew that eventually it would happen, obviously you cannot hide it. I appreciate the question but I think the most important thing is what I do. The rest is definitely my private things. Of course, you are going to have questions, of course everyone is going to ask you questions. But to me the most important is what I do on the court, and this is what I do and this is my passion.

#131 ·
No more Dimipova moments while Grisha's out vulturing post-Wimbledon clay-MMs :awww::lol:. Just kidding. I love Grisha, and he's chasing his first title still, so vulturing is fine in his case :angel:.

#136 ·
I haven't seen any of it yet, but did she really call him monkey?? So much of wanting to keep her private life - private.., the cammera messages, now this...

#137 ·
Monkey? Ouch, awful pet-name :eek:.

#138 ·
I just saw it.. It goes like this. Adir asks her "so where's your little monkey today?" and Maria says "he is here, well not here, practicing" then Adir goes "not that little monkey" and Maria says "which one?" and Adir says "Dolce monkey".. etc. And on the screen it is written "Adir tends to confuse my pets and boyfriends.. accident?"

And as for the "boo boo" it is Adir asking her about him, reffering to him as boo boo...

And BTW this girl for reals loves cupcakes.. the way she ate them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.