Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Live Scoring Thread! vol.14

84K views 5K replies 102 participants last post by  Zamboni 
#1 ·
12th volume already!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

#3,321 ·
I hope li wins the whole thing couldn't bare to see Azarenka win another slam. Li was so much better she deserved the win but I don't know what was wrong with Maria from the moment they came on court she looked kind of off to me and during the points her fighting spirit wasn't there at all it was like she didn't want to be here :shrug: just such a shame what an opportunity she wasted :sobbing: And with that I'm going to bed...although I don't know what's the point have to get up in forty minutes it's gonna be a tough day. Also Maria :hug: but I REALLY hate you at the moment

#3,326 ·
One of her worst performances in a while. Don't think her draw had anything to do with it just a bad day at the office. Jokeapova showed up at the worst possible time imaginable.

Credit to Na for playing one of the better matches of her career. It sucks but just one of those days. Lets move on from it and look forward to a great year from our girl. Hope you guys don't take some of the stuff I say in general too seriously, I'm just riling the masses up. It's too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.