Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

328K views 6K replies 110 participants last post by  Zamboni 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome to the Simona Halep cheering thread :wavey:

#342 ·
I don't think she said anything wrong. I mean, the only thing I don't understand is her saying that Simona is only in a good condition at the moment. I don't understand that cause the H2H tells another story in which Pavs never defeated Simona. Anyway, I don't think it's a rivalry, she has 5-0 against her.

#355 ·
WTA ‏@WTA
Day 3 @WTATOCSofia OOP: Sam Stosur v @AnaIvanovic, @EVesnina001 v @TPironkova, Simona Halep v @ElinaSvitolina #WTAToC #tennis

#356 ·
good job simona winning in straight sets :tennis:
but she should raise her performance especially her service and increase focusing .. wish she mentally and physically can do that :confused:
please simona give a happy end this amazing season :hearts:

#359 ·
I haven't seen her in her first two matches this week unfortunately and it seems like she's not very happy with the surface, but still manages to win with top 30 players. Even though she's the first one to qualify for the semis. Hope she can improve with Svitolina & sweep over her opponent in the semis, whoever that might be. Hai Simono!

#361 ·
Bravo Simona ;). Vika has won only in three sets , Simona won in two, but the world is still not satisfied . You can say that Vika was physically and mentally tired .. lol I forgot.. Simona never gets tired . As I have said many times, it has problems with high balls , that's because you have to hit at shoulder height , and must use more strength.. moreover find yourself two meters behind the back . These balls high and deep, make many problems in physical terms when you have 168 cm. Quality strikes is weaker, from here wine mistakes and momentary lack of focus. In addition Cornet defended very well, and has a diversified game, used many times top spin, slices, lobs, drops. I do not know what can be done differently in front of players like Errani, Peneta, Cornet. Can only work on the physical, the shoulder and back muscles.. anyway complains of back pain, what was expected taking into account that it is the first year it play so much tennis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.