Tennis Forum banner

Tsvetana Pironkova with first photoshoot!!!

57K views 50 replies 38 participants last post by  andrewbroad 
#1 · (Edited)
Tsveti Pironkova made her first photoshoot for the bulgarian magazine "Maximum". She looks so beautiful. :inlove:

Here are couple of more:

See less See more
#9 ·
You know, when she first busted onto the scene I didn't think she was all that special in terms of her looks. Either she's shaken off those last traces of adolescence and blossomed into womanhood, or cleaning my glasses really helped.

She's lovely.

Reactions: Dementinator
#10 ·
This. I was just about to post the same thing. :lol: I remember watching her match against Venus at AO a couple years back, and wasn't impressed with her looks :tape: (or her game :angel:).

But now she looks great. :hearts:

#13 ·
Goergeous looks, no doubt.

I did not know she was such a beautiful young lady...until Wimbledon (I guess).

In fact, it happened that Bulgarian players are damn hot.These are Bulgarian #2 and #3 - Dia Evtimova and Elitsa Kostova:

#21 ·
These photos make her look regular. Without the makeup/airbrushing, she's actually stunning. I remember two years ago when watching her practice, I kept staring @ her because I couldn't believe how pretty she actually was.

#25 ·
Why was the thread moved from GM???

There are so many examples of people posting photos of their player in there like Schiavone ones after Roland Garros. But when it's Tsveti it has to be somewhere else. I've just posted it there because more people can see it. :eek: :mad: :confused:

#26 ·
There are threads like "Blah Blah to win US Open" or "Blah Blah lost to local teen Bluh Bleh so she should retire", but Tsveti's photoshoot is too personal thred to stay in General Messages.:eek:

Just pathetic.:eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.