Puerto Rican hope Monica Puig - Page 250 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 30th, 2015, 09:19 PM   #3736
country flag Frankers1

Frankers1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Puerto Rican hope Monica Puig

What did I say that was negative ??? You are always looking to argue !! Don't read more into my post !!!
Frankers1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 31st, 2015, 12:00 AM   #3737
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankers1 View Post
Juan Todero, new coach !!! Interesting choice or only choice !! Time will tell
Quote:
What did I say that was negative ??? You are always looking to argue !! Don't read more into my post !!!
You stated in your post that the selected coach was the "ONLY CHOICE" available to Monica, which is not true. My
review of the record proofed your statement to be "FALSE"....I will be more than happy to ignore 'ALL YOUR POST"
as long as I consider them to be true and they are not demeaning the character and reputation of the Athlete...
From your first post in TF that is exactly what you have been trying to do...
swordfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:52 AM   #3738
country flag Frankers1

Frankers1 is an unknown quantity at this point

You want to come off all high & mighty !! Retread my post & I never said ONLY CHOICE !! Proves to me you just want to be negative to anything I post !!! When someone realizes that they don't know more than someone else, they lash out at the knowledgeable one & try to discredit them !! Just like your comment, that Saviano never coached Monica !!! Open your mind & don't be such a grumpy old man !!
Frankers1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:39 AM   #3739
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You want to come off all high & mighty !! Retread my post & I never said ONLY CHOICE !! Proves to me you just want to be negative to anything I post !!! When someone realizes that they don't know more than someone else, they lash out at the knowledgeable one & try to discredit them !! Just like your comment, that Saviano never coached Monica !!! Open your mind & don't be such a grumpy old man !!
You do not have your facts straight...It is useless to try to set you straight, therefore, keep on being an ignorant...
End of dialog.
swordfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote