Tennis Forum banner

Florianapolis R1: Tereza Mrdeza (Q) crushes Shahar Peer 6-0 6-3

5K views 69 replies 52 participants last post by  Archer16 
#1 ·
:eek: Tereza :yeah:

#5 ·
Some round in Flo: Random Chick Mrdeza def. Mossad Money Launderer Peer 6-0 0-3 6-0

;);)

Peer is really going off the deep end, probably making some cash on the side. :lol: Absolutely ridiculous scoreline. Basically was double-bagelled with a double break lead in between in the 2nd set.

#14 ·
Tere! :eek: :bowdown:

Shahar you're a shame to the State of Israel... :oh:

#18 ·
Re: FLORIANOPOLIS R1: Mrdeza def. Peer 6-0 6-3

shahar :(

#22 ·

I might be the only one still surprised bythis kind of result..

feel sorry for Peer, what a bad loss :tape:

#26 ·

Worst thing for Shahar is that outside of Flipkens last week, she's getting easy draws and still can't do anything with them.
she's been getting easy draws her whole career.

#25 ·

:lol: at those saying she was a tough player.

i've seen her since she was 14, and always said her foundations just aren't good enough, nor is her shot preperation tidy enough.
and she ain't no serena to improvise, nor does she have the weight of shot.

#27 ·

:lol: at those saying she was a tough player.

i've seen her since she was 14, and always said her foundations just aren't good enough, nor is her shot preperation tidy enough.
and she ain't no serena to improvise, nor does she have the weight of shot.
She was a tough player. Her balls are (actually were) hard to return. She would place them great, they wouldn't have much power behind and the opponent had to generate to power over and over again, returning the balls from "down under". That's a tough opponent.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.