Constance Sibille - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 28th, 2014, 06:46 AM   #46
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Constance Sibille

Yes, Constance and Irina seem to be very good friends, they have a lot of pics together
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2014, 02:03 PM   #47
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1g...nce-sibille_tv

This wasn't posted yet.
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 01:56 PM   #48
country flag Zin

Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of

Constance is injured for the 31456435438th time. Wrist injury this time. She had to withdraw from the last 6 tournaments she was supposed to play and is now down to 337 in the rankings
She'll be back in 2 weeks playing 10ks The only good news is that she'll have nothing to defend until january. Get well soon Constance!

Last edited by Zin : Aug 21st, 2014 at 03:32 PM.
Zin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 07:26 PM   #49
country flag HowardH

Get that rehab working and come back playing really well in 2 weeks Constance!

constancesibille
3 weeks ago
#instacollage le jeu favori de ma sœur:jouer a la poupée#sauf que la poupée c'est moi#déguisée#coiffée#au secours#sista's favorite game#play with me And my hairs#please help me#she's gonna kill me#arnaville plage#fratte @catherinepilar

1 week ago
Déluge a Metz#coincée dans ma voiture#Noé et son arche viendront-ils me sauver?#pluie#rainy day in metz#cannot leave my car#bad mood☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️

3 weeks ago
@adele_sagan#la place#poses très naturelles#belle soirée couronnée par une belle nouvelle#félicitations aux futurs maries#metz

1 day ago · Plage D'argent Ile De Porquerolles

10 hours ago
Toulon#theatre#famille#vacs#holidays#family#sunshi ne#see#🔆🔆🔆☀️☀️☀️👙👙💄💓
Bronzage en cours#hyeres#sud#holidays#family#france#south#rest
Old Sep 7th, 2014, 04:37 PM   #50
country flag Zin

Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of

Won 10K Bol, beating Mekovec 64 64 in final Nice comeback!

Won my 4th title on the pro circuit!#well it's not us open#but happy anyway#10.000$#bol#croatia#@LacosteTennis
Zin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2014, 03:38 PM   #51
country flag Losing Streak
Сексуальная

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

She beats Fiona Ferro 4 & 3 in R1 of 50K Joue-les-Tours!

💎 Anastasia Potapova Olesya Pervushina x Katarina Zavatska Dayana Yastremska 💎
Kichenoks Pliskovas Govortsova Sasnovich Smitkova Diatchenko Dodin Mlad Putintseva Bencic Krunic Vekic Kovinic Mitu Savic | Vika Simona Shitra Ana Angie Aga Jule Sarin Mad Jamie
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote