Suicide #426 - Eastbourne | Final: Zauber (CAN) def. tenniscreep (ROU) | Congrats! - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #211
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suicide #426 - Eastbourne | Send Day 3 picks! (OOP in post #3)

Day 05.
Pick: Y.Wickmayer
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #212
country flag C-Woz-A-Rod

C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold

Day 5

Pick: Vesnina
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 11:49 PM   #213
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Day 5 pick: Vesnina

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 12:52 AM   #214
country flag BepaMaria

BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold

Day 5: Vesnina
BU: Wozniacki
I wish I could be BepaMaria, blessed with the knowledge of who's going to win every Slam before it happens
Pushniacki will remain slamless and never return to the top 5
Biggest Saviour of the WTA: Kim Clijsters 63 76
BepaMaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 01:30 AM   #215
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute
Day 5

Pick: Wickmayer
Back Up: Wozniacki

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 01:36 AM   #216
country flag Zauber

Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of

day 5
pick Hampton
backup vesnina
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 02:14 AM   #217
country flag AlissonValerio

AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light

Day 5
BU: Wozniacki

Andrea Hlavackova ~ Garbine Muguruza ~ Petra Kvitova

Suicide Titles: Tokyo '12, Stanford '14 and US Open '14.
AlissonValerio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 01:13 PM   #218
country flag andrew_uk

andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Day 5:

(I am too late for a back-up!)

The band features ex members of Alisha's Attic & Texas and American singer Charity Hair (The Alice Band)

Red Sky July's Official Website/Facebook/Twitter/MySpace
andrew_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 06:00 PM   #219
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

Zauber is only player with possible pick on Day 6, so he/she is the winner. Congratulations!
Buy you still need to send that pick

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14, Washington'14 | Suicide: (CH: #5) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14
JustPetko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 03:57 AM   #220
country flag Zauber

Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of

day 6
pick Vesnina
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 04:00 AM   #221
country flag Zauber

thank you
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 02:28 PM   #222
country flag histery

histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't die on day 5....Vesnina won: P

histery is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 02:46 PM   #223
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suicide #426 - Eastbourne | Send Day 1 picks! (OOP in post #3)

DETERMINING A FINALIST

Code:
AllisonValerio (BRA)......(Wickmayer [0;7], Makarova [0;3], Kirilenko [1;13], Hampton [1;16], Vesnina [0;2]) = 2 sets; 41 games
andrew_uk (GBR)...........(Kirilenko [0;7], Makarova [0;3], Hampton [0;10], Wickmayer [1;13], Vesnina [0;2]) = 1 set; 35 games
BepaMaria (SGP)...........(Bartoli [0;5], Kvitova [0;5], Kirilenko [1;13], Hampton [1;16], Vesnina [0;2]) = 2 sets; 41 games
C-Woz-A-Rod (GBR).........(Bartoli [0;5], Robson [0;5], Kirilenko [1;13], Hampton [1;16], Vesnina [0;2]) = 2 sets; 41 games
delicatecutter (FRA)......(BYE/Kirilenko [0;7], Robson [0;5], Wozniacki [0;8], Hampton [1;16], Vesnina [0;2]) = 1 set; 38 games
tenniscreep (ROU).........(Kirilenko [0;7], Makarova [0;3], Hampton [0;10], Wozniacki [1;9], Vesnina [0;2]) = 1 set; 31 games FINALIST
Tennisfan06 (EST).........(Bartoli [0;5], Makarova [0;3], Kirilenko [1;13], Hampton [1;16], Vesnina [0;2]) = 2 sets; 38 games
FINAL

Zauber (CAN) def. andrew_uk (GBR)

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14, Washington'14 | Suicide: (CH: #5) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14

Last edited by JustPetko : Jun 22nd, 2013 at 07:00 PM.
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 05:35 PM   #224
country flag histery

histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPetko View Post
DETERMINING A FINALIST

Code:
AllisonValerio (BRA)......(Wickmayer [0;7], Makarova [0;3], Kirilenko [1;13], Hampton [1;16], Vesnina [0;2]) = 2 sets; 41 games
andrew_uk (GBR)...........(Kirilenko [0;7], Makarova [0;3], Hampton [0;10], Wickmayer [1;13], Vesnina [0;2]) = 1 set; 35 games FINALIST
BepaMaria (SGP)...........(Bartoli [0;5], Kvitova [0;5], Kirilenko [1;13], Hampton [1;16], Vesnina [0;2]) = 2 sets; 41 games
C-Woz-A-Rod (GBR).........(Bartoli [0;5], Robson [0;5], Kirilenko [1;13], Hampton [1;16], Vesnina [0;2]) = 2 sets; 41 games
delicatecutter (FRA)......(BYE/Kirilenko [0;7], Robson [0;5], Wozniacki [0;8], Hampton [1;16], Vesnina [0;2]) = 1 sets; 38 games
FINAL

Zauber (CAN) def. andrew_uk (GBR)
I should have 320 points too....and be eligible for finalist...please check again JustPetko

histery is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 07:01 PM   #225
country flag JustPetko

Re: Suicide #426 - Eastbourne | Final: Zauber (CAN) def. andrew_uk (GBR) | Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenniscreep View Post
I should have 320 points too....and be eligible for finalist...please check again JustPetko

You're right. I must have missed you and Tennisfan06 yesterday
Corrected.