>>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<< - Page 294 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 04:44 PM   #4396
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: >>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<<

From US Open site. MLDB wearing Serena's outfit:

Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 10:34 PM   #4397
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Michelle

US Open Q1 and Q2 combined: 1 Ace, 21 DFs
Same old shit. Her serve sucks more than words can say

And why does Michelle play hardly no tournaments ?
Only played 2 tournaments between Wimbledon and US Open

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2014, 06:56 PM   #4398
country flag Warrior

Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post
Michelle

US Open Q1 and Q2 combined: 1 Ace, 21 DFs
Same old shit. Her serve sucks more than words can say

And why does Michelle play hardly no tournaments ?
Only played 2 tournaments between Wimbledon and US Open
MICHELLE IS DOOMED.

I saw both matches. Same old Michelle, who will never learn. She doesn't care about her poor serving technique. She has no overhead shot. She stays on the baseline and defensive players take advantage of it. Many rallies were unnecessarily extended with defensive lobs, slices.

Michelle, I'll see you next year in USO qualifying.
Warrior is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2014, 02:13 PM   #4399
country flag go michelle luv

go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all

(1/wc)V.Williams v (wc)Abanda
Dabrowski v Q
Vickery v Q
Hradecka v (6)Larcher de Brito

first time ever,a Portugese tennis player is seeded in a WTA tournament
go michelle luv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2014, 02:43 PM   #4400
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

Go, Michelle, win it please
that is the second meeting between Lucie and Michelle
H2H 1-0
Michelle won at Wimbledon 64 62
Old Sep 21st, 2014, 02:47 PM   #4401
country flag anika mahajan

anika mahajan is a glorious beacon of light anika mahajan is a glorious beacon of light anika mahajan is a glorious beacon of light anika mahajan is a glorious beacon of light anika mahajan is a glorious beacon of light anika mahajan is a glorious beacon of light anika mahajan is a glorious beacon of light anika mahajan is a glorious beacon of light anika mahajan is a glorious beacon of light anika mahajan is a glorious beacon of light anika mahajan is a glorious beacon of light

Larcher-De Brito should understand her potential to be a good player
anika mahajan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2014, 11:46 AM   #4402
country flag go michelle luv

go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all

50K Las Vegas:
1st round 6:1:6:3 vs Moore
2nd round 3:6:6:3:7:6(5) vs Burgic
QF: 6:3:6:4 vs Babos
SF: 6:3:7:5 vs Tatishvili LOOOOOOOl
Plays in the final against Brengle H2H:5-2
GL Micheleeeee
go michelle luv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2014, 06:40 PM   #4403
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

Last edited by dos Santos : Oct 2nd, 2014 at 06:54 PM.
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2014, 12:54 PM   #4404
country flag mila_mail

mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all

What's her next tournament schedule
Michelle Larcher de Brito
Serena Williams
Venus Williams
mila_mail is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2014, 01:38 PM   #4405
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

There are two Internationals this week (Osaka and Tianjin)..she would be sure in MD..but didn´t enter..

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2014, 08:46 PM   #4406
country flag Rarife

Rarife is an unknown quantity at this point

She just played in New Braunfels but lost like a boss Goncalves. She saved 5 matchpoints (she was 1-6 down) in tie in 2nd set and and won the set 8-6 in TB but she lost from 4-3 and 40-15 lead in deciding set by amazing 12 lost points in a row.
Rarife is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2014, 08:49 PM   #4407
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

5-7 7-6(8) 4-6
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote