National Singles Rank: 4 [high rank 4]
National Doubles Rank: 8 [high rank 6]

ITF Junior Rank: 47 [high rank 46]
National Junior Rank: 1 [high rank 1]

See less See more
#136 ·
Re: The Paula-Maria Kania space

^^
yes, that match :sobbing: It was so devastating to follow that I couldn't comment on that afterwards. I mean, they were totally down in this 2nd set, saving bps, MPs!, also down in 2nd tiebreak, some crazy situations - 3 DF drom their opponents while serving for a match (could have been even in a row) and so on and so on. I had already given up and stopped following, then I checked that somehow they won the 2nd tiebreak. They were up 3 points in the decider I guess, and everything was decided on 2 points at 8-8 :sad: Tennis is cruel.

#138 ·

Paula had some nice results lately. QF in Szczecin 25k:
1R: def Nakić 6:1 6:0
2R: def Hrdinova 6:7(5) 6:4 6:2
QF: lt #268 Cetkovska 3:6 1:6

2R in Bratislava 25k:
1RQ: def Malova 6:1 6:1
2RQ: def Klepic 6:0 6:4
1R: def Stancu 7:5 6:3
2R: lt #277 Jurikova 7:5 6:7(3) 5:7 :(

I hope she can crack TOP500 soon. Maybe in Toruń. ;)

#142 ·

Profesjonalnie to ją wymacał :lol:
Ale nie było tak źle. Kilka było ładnych wymiań z głębi kortu, z tego co pamiętam nawet jeden raz Paula zagrała winnera Błażejowi :hearts:
Troche serwisu z kosza też było, a jak nie wchodził pierwszy to Paula była wspierana przez głaskanie ręki i od razu lepiej serwowała :wavey:

#148 ·

Paula added a profile pic to her ITF profile :p

Face should be closer but let's don't complain ;)
According to virtual rankings she'll be 520 which is her new career rank. ;)
She has only 10 points to defend until late September so I hope she can crack top400 by then.
This weekend she's playing quallies of 25k Toruń challenger. She has 8 points to defend for a 2nd round. But now she has to win three matches to defend them.

Afterwards she's probably playing National Championships in Szczecinek. All the best there.

#149 ·

Paula played 25k Bella Cup in Toruń. Had to play quallies, won easily but in first round she faced the top seed Ksenia Pervak and lost in a 2,5 hours long match 1:6 6:3 4:6 :( Well done for fight! :hug:

Found one pic from Toruń:

Wondering what she's reading :lol:

#156 ·

Paula won the 84th National Championships in Szczecinek.
She beat Karolina Filipiak in semis and Aleksandra Rosolska in the final - both in straights.

Also reached the final in doubles but lost to top seeded Brózda and Zagórska 4:6 4:6.
Had she a better partner, she'd win for sure. But she had only a club girl Marta Jeż. :spit: Really nobody better wanted to play doubles with Kania? :help:

Mixed doubles final tomorrow against Kołat/Pokrywka (pairing Mateusz Kowalczyk). She should win if she's not tired after today marathon. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.