Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

272K views 5K replies 139 participants last post by  Zamboni 
#1 ·

Alexandra is a former Top 10 junior who's been left in the dust as her contemporaries, Victoria, Caroline, Aga and Agnes have made their names on the WTA tour.

Now, Alexandra seems to want to make her own noise. She just lost out on winning her 2nd (and by far biggest) title at the 75K hardcourt in Monzon. She is now within the Top 250 and warrants her own cheering thread! :bounce:

See less See more
#4,477 ·
lol @ those streams... when you can watch on Super Tennis in HD :lol:
http://torrent-tv.ru/torrent-online.php?translation=8352
Thanks guys. Unfortunately, betting sites are blocked at work (cannot imagine why, they expect actual productivity?!) and the torrent needs software downloaded that I don't have admin privileges to install. Nor can I think of a good work reason why I'd need Ace stream P2p. Multumesc oricum :)!

#4,499 ·
Haven't seen the match but the serve stats (except 2nd service pts won) , look more awful than in Istanbul (vs. Vinci) . So there might be a problem with the shoulder , IDK :confused:

How did she look on the court ?
Only saw the end of the first set and part of the second, but she called the trainer to work on her shoulder both between sets and at some point in the second. She had the kine-tape on her right shoulder and kept holding it/rubbing it between points. Definitely looked to be bothering her :sad:.

On the bright side, she's now running around like nobody's business so at least her knees seem to be doing better.

#4,507 ·
Those injuries. I have no words.

Watching her against Parmentier, I had the impression that she could break into pieces at any second. She should have retired earlier from this match, but then again Pauline was doing her best to keep this match as close as it gets. Alexandra was in no way able to play out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.