Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

328K views 6K replies 110 participants last post by  Zamboni 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome to the Simona Halep cheering thread :wavey:

#3,241 · (Edited)
Unlike most of you here, I am delighted with this draw. She will have a pretty easy 2nd round and then she will get the chance to avenge the defeats against Venus and Pome. If she manages that, she will probably play Bouchard again, even if Aga will play in this tournament, I doubt she will be at 100% physically so I don't see her reaching the QF. And then Na Li in the SF, who is anything but unbeatable at the moment, and Serena in the final, I really want to see how she can play against her at this point in time.
If Simona will bring her A game, she can definitely get to the final. If not, then she will lose to a good player and that would be it. Every once in a while, a though draw like this is just what I want for Simona.

#3,242 ·
I don't see Simona falling short of reaching the final unless the Miami weather affects her game...
She found her rhythm in that 2nd set against Radwanska...
Such a tough draw will also test Simona's durability and will make her strong enough to last through the two weeks of Slams and win the majors...If she could go through this draw, she could get past anything.
In Simona, we trust.... =) =D

#3,244 ·
Ranking points scored, since the AO, by the current Top 12 in the Race To Singapore:

Halep 1292 :cheer:
Pennetta 1126
A Radwanska 1001
Kerber 696
Jankovic 665
Zakopalova 630
Cibulkova 496
Li Na 495
Bouchard 199
Muguruza 191
S Williams 185
Ivanovic 180

13th place in the RTS has only 781 points total including the AO & before, so Simona is definitely the top scorer since the AO.

#3,258 ·
The Casey Dellaqua game started vs Stefanie Voegele and after we will know who`s gonna face Simona in R2.

I can`t find any stream with that match . Do u guys got one ?

#3,262 ·
yes , i saw the season 1 from that TV series and i`ve like it. And yes she look like a more mature Simona :)

Still , Simona is cute at her 22 , Kath is a gorgeous woman at 36 :D .

Name of the actress is Katheryn Winnick she`s a canadian.

#3,264 ·
Seems like it`s gonna be Casey`s win after all. Still 2 game left from the 2`nd set but i doubt anything will change.

So , Simona will face Casey again in less than 1 week. Don`t know if i must be happy or worried..

#3,272 ·
Enjoy ~7 minutes with Simona from WTA Live AAH , from 1:28 :) - The video has been edited and it's the full version now.

Also ,looks like I will get the Signed tennis ball (by her) for that AAHfancast :banana: :rocker2: ,

So who wants a Signed t-ball from Simona as well , just make an AAHfancast (instructions : HERE ) for the next time when she'll be invited and there are very big chances that you will be selected !

#3,276 ·
Enjoy ~7 minutes with Simona from WTA Live AAH , from 1:28 :) - The video has been edited and it's the full version now.

Also ,looks like I will get the Signed tennis ball (by her) for that AAHfancast :banana: :rocker2: ,

Congrats Nightcrawl3r ;)

The interview is very nice .. watching only the last minute live was really frustrating .. but watching the whole interview now is really different :worship:

#3,273 ·
Congrats Nightcrawl3r! Good question & treasure that tennis ball! She needs to be good at maths to work out those lovely angles on court. ;)

Thankfully, she did better on all the other questions apart from that 'embarrassing moments' one. I think she's doing pretty good with all the media attention - she's looks relaxed and like she's enjoying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.