Status
Not open for further replies.

Vika's Photos thread vol.2

979K views 5K replies 159 participants last post by  ozza 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2,143 ·
victoria azarenka ‏@vika7
Merry Christmas everyone!!! Have a very happy holidays!!! Gift opening time yay :) ❤❤❤

#2,144 ·
vichka35 Guess where I just landed??? I love this place and so happy to be back.

vichka35 I'm starting a new club for my fans #allgirlsclub #teamvika girls post ur pictures and #allgirlsclub to win some prizes...keep snapping ;)V

Evidently she has just arrived in Hua Hin. :lol:

#2,153 ·
Hahahahaha... it should be borrowed from the people behind her.
Although have no live to watch, I'm so happy and excited to hear that she played well. Feeling a biggggggg sense of relief.
She must work very hard during the off session.
I really hope she can keep healthy in the future. It's the fucking super important.

#2,157 ·
i thought she looks just a tad skinnier, esp her jawline. which is good, she will be more agile. i tried to watch the video on her serve, i can't really tell if there is a major difference. i thought her toss was a lot higher, and very good placement from the ones i saw. backhand looks sharper with more angle, lower balls also, which steals time from opponents. forehand looks the same. but in general she plays with more angles. looking sharp. now let's see the real match in brisbane. :)

#2,163 ·
That's interesting. Three new people. :eek: Definitely a sign that she wants to improve her fitness badly.
I think I've seen a pic of Vika with her new trainer/physio on twitter somewhere but I can't find it right now.
You probably mean this picture?

http://instagram.com/p/hXMthLDLS5/#
(date: November 30, 2013)
Terrell Jones ‏@SonofRLJones
@vika7 Nice to see my good friend @christapryor working! You are in great hands!! #Shewillpushyou
Christa Pryor

https://twitter.com/christapryor/status/358094812932628480/photo/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.