Tennis Forum banner

Australian Open 2010 outfits

320K views 2K replies 323 participants last post by  mdterp01 
#1 ·
sorry if it has already been posted...
i've been waiting for a long time and finally here is sharapova's dress for the autralian open:

does anyone have a bigger pic because it looks really really messy:tape::tape::tape::lol:

See less See more
#912 ·
Stosur is wearing some new Lacoste now. It's a white top with 2 black strips coming over her shoulders and one red strips coming across her tits. Horrid, but better than the salmon dress.

#918 ·
For everyone noting how "old" Dokic looks, when you go through that much shit in your life, it does take a toll on your looks and ages you faster than normal. She still looks really good, though all things considering.:shrug:

#920 ·
HavΘk;17029009 said:
For everyone noting how "old" Dokic looks, when you go through that much shit in your life, it does take a toll on your looks and ages you faster than normal. She still looks really good, though all things considering.:shrug:
Exactly! Besides, look at Razzano.

#930 ·
I stay put with this : Adidas do the best job about outfits ! Fila, Lacoste for example are the worse ! They simply have no clue to make a decent outfit which fit the players they sponsor. I'd ditch those two asap if I was a player.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.