Tennis Forum banner

Flipper 2013!

10K views 153 replies 16 participants last post by  Ollie. 
#1 ·
New year, new thread :cool:

She will start in Auckland ;)

#130 ·
No one cares that she's in the SF of WTA Rosmalen? :lol:

#132 ·
^She reached the final ;)

And she won R1 at Wimbledon in straight sets over Putintseva. I saw some of it, she wasn't playing great but she was solid enough for the win. She should have a more challenging R2 match against Jovanovski, but Jovanovski is brainless so I hope Flipper just slices her to death :devil:

#133 ·
6-4 6-4 :D
I watched it. She didn't play that well, but she was solid enough to get past her brainless opponent :lol:
R3 vs. Dolonc (SRB) :bounce:
Such a great opportunity to go far here, best of luck Flipper! :)

Also won 6-3 6-3 in doubled with Rybarikova over Cirstea/Morita :yeah:

#134 ·
And another win 6-4, 6-2! Against Flavia again. Hopefully, Flavia will be as frustrated after that match as she was after the match at Roland Garros :devil:

But she complained about her knee before the match. Please retire from doubles!

#135 ·
Pennetta is next. Flipper defeated her at the best surface for the italian in Roland Garros. We'll see, good luck Flipper.

#142 ·
Indeed mentally she was so strong. Hopefully she can show some of her mental strength tomorrow. I am so sad I have to work tomorrow. And it's still busy at my job so not able to take free in the afternoon :sobbing:

#143 ·
Good luck to your girl Kirsten Flipkens,would like to see her playing my hero Sabine in the final. 2 players who weren't given a chance by anyone and have defied the odds

#145 ·
Too bad her serve was completely off today. I hope she'll start to play a bit more agressive in the future as well. She tried but it wasn't enough.

That being said, she obviously played a great tournament and Bartoli played very good today.

Hopefully she'll build on this!

#146 ·
I'm a little late on this, but what an amazing run for her at Wimbledon :worship:
I've been her fan for years and I've always been here for her through thick and thin, so it's so nice to see her doing so well. She deserves it so much :)

Reactions: The Crow
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.