Tennis Forum banner

Hindrance's pics and reports at AO2013

15K views 102 replies 31 participants last post by  Daebak. 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello, I will be posting pics and reports for the first 5/6 days of the AO and todays qualifying.

Dolonc vs. Sema
loudest match of the day :lol: the 2 girls were grunting pretty loud and Sema was 'mon mon' on everything :lol: didn't watch it though, just heard it :oh: Yurika was also watching

Malek vs. Gibbs
Didn't sit to watch but there was a point where Malek hit like 6 BH slices in a row :spit:

Nara vs. Kumkhum
Kumkhum has two hands both sides, didn't really sit to watch as well, saw Tanasugarn was also watching on

Sirotkina vs. Feuerstein
Sirotkina looks like a mini Woz :oh:

Gavrilova vs. Bouchard
Gavrilova had points for 4-1 then Eugenie pulled it back, I left at 4-5 to go to Sugarpova launch :oh: Thats when Genie starting losing :rolleyes:

Zhou vs. Konta
From what a saw, Zhou was a very clean good ball striker, Judy Murray was also watching

Ar Rodionova vs. Parra Santonja
I came in at 3-3 in the last set, was a pretty scrappy match though, Parra Santonja couldn't get a ball in the court.

Chan vs. Falconi
Bless the Chinese supporters :bowdown: not a single seat left in the stands, and they really got behind Latisha. Falconi looks a bit.. big.

I'll upload pics soon and pics of Masha's sugarpova launch as well :wavey:

See less See more
#82 ·
Hi, Hindrance. I am here now. So many beautiful pictures. So many stars I like:hearts::hearts::hearts:: Li Na, Dominika, Donna, Aga, Mandy.
But it's so pity I didn't see my favorite Tsveti.:sad:
Looking forward to your more pictures.:bounce::bounce::bounce:

#83 ·
DAY5 REPORTS
Goerges vs. Zheng
Goerges was great in the first set, Zheng also wasn't that bad, Goerges was just hitting winners from here to there. In the second Goerges was 4-0 down and you could tell she was just ballbashing her way out so she could sit because of the rain delay. After that she kept her BBB momentum until 5-3 in the last set she just started playing GOAT :bowdown:

Grandin/Uhlirova vs. Czink/Jovanovski
Wow Bojana is so bad in doubles :help: She is useless and when she hits a volley she tries to drop shot it and it just sits up :help: Czink wasn't that good either :help:

Llagostera Vives/Zheng vs. Kuznetsova/Wickmayer
JZ and Nuria were great :bowdown: both were so mini though, and if you looked over the net its like your facing team bitchy :help: Yanina was bitchmayer as usual, when like 4-1 down she smashed a ball down and it went over the fence. I was surprised she didn't get a code violation for that.

Makarova/Vesnina vs. Minella/Moulton-Levy
Mandy and Megan had to wait like 5 mins for Makarova/Vesnina and it was cold and they were sitting there with their towels wrapped around them and they were laughing and smiling all the time it was great to see :yeah: Makarova/Vesnina will be one to watch for the title, I thought they played great today. Mandy/Megan also didn't play that well and Mandy had some good hands at the net at times.

Pavlyuchenkova/Safarova vs. Kops-Jones/Spears
I didn't see much but a group of guys walked pass Lucie/Pavs at the changeover and said something to them and they smiled back and it was great to see :yeah:

Yan/Gonzalez vs. Paszek/Peya
Only saw a glimpse of this but didn't realise that Yan has 2 hands both sides :eek: She also has a new haircut and looks very fit :yeah:

Wow i realised i didn't see much matches today :help:

#93 ·
Good Stuff! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the matches and players you saw and all the photos. :)

#94 ·
SATURDAY REPORTS
Hon vs. Sun
Priscilla was playing good in the first set, she has a really nice solid game and can go far with it. Sun has a weird grip on fh, bh and serve :shrug: In the second and third set Priscilla was just being a BBB and Sun was just pushing..

Cabrera vs. Vajdova
Lizette is sooo inconsistent :sobbing: I think its the way she hits her shots thats why its inconsistent. Imo her fh needs a technique change because its too inconsistent. Vajdova looks like a mini Putintseva.

Bains vs. Fridman
When Naiktha is on she is :worship: Unfortunately she made too many errors that day :sobbing: She hit plenty of winners though. Fridman looks like Rus/Wozniacki/Bertens :spit: In the tight stages of the match she was just pushing and she always looked to her mum everytime she lost a point.

Tomic vs. Pantuckova
Only saw last set, but Sara plays like Bernard :lol: Her shots are so effortless and don't use much power, but she can hit very good clean winners. She can't move though :tears:

Kontaveit vs. Dart
Anett has a good game and I believe she can crack top 100 easily. From the bits I saw she was just bossing Dart around everywhere and Dart couldn't do anything.

Lottner vs. Bolsova
This was actually a quite good match. Lottner is tall and looks like Vaidisova. Both I thought were moving well and had good rallies in the match.

Jovanovski vs. Date-Krumm
Only saw 3 games, but Kimiko is such an inspiration :hearts:

Gajdosova/Ebden vs. Lisicki/Nielsen
This was actually quite an entertaining match :lol: Lisicki couldn't get a return in :smash: but it was fun because the ladies on the court kept smiling and laughing.

Stephens vs. Robson
The crowd was nuts for Laura. There were so many GB supporters. Had no idea why Sloane didn't try to make Laura run more though :lol:

Venus/Serena vs. Govortsova/Dushevina
Venus and Serena are just :bowdown: Serena is funny when shes at the net :spit:

#95 ·
MONDAY REPORTS
Lepchenko/Zheng vs. Date-Krumm/Parra Santonja
Lepchenko's attitude always looks pissed on court. There was a point where she hit APS and a point where APS hit KDK in the back :tears:

Tomic vs. Lottner
Sara's movement was even worse :tape: In the second set Lottner was just making too many errors. The match was really on Lottners racket as Sara couldn't do anything with the ball.

Konjuh vs. Adachi
Ana blowing a 5-0 lead :spit: 5-0 onwards she was just ball bashing and spraying balls everywhere :tape: She was just lucky to get that set. Really the match should've been so much easier for her. Her forehand is massive though.

Xu vs. Kiick
Xu has a weird two handed forehand. Its probably weird to me as she lets go at the last minute. But it doesn't look right. Kiick doesn't look like shes 18-:shrug: Xu can be a really good ball striker but was just too inconsistent.

Fanning/Kontaveit vs. Dunne/Makarova
Only saw the set point in first set but it was moonball girls doubles :lol: After Anett put away that volley for the set the girls looked really happy and were smiling and laughing. Don't know what happened onwards :shrug:

#96 ·
Maria Kirilenko ‏@mkirilenko
My support crowd before my night match!!!!! ������

I am in the crowd an can see myself :oh:

But someone gotta tell her that everyone was just waiting for Fed after her :sobbing: Fed never came though :tears:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.