23K views 550 replies 46 participants last post by  Chrissie-fan 
#1 ·
Keeping with tradition
Cheering and Jeering for players other than Maria Sharapova
:cheer:

See less See more
#6 ·
fuck, I bet on Cepelova :lol:
I got Hampton and Genie but Yulia and Jana screwed me on my 2 out of 4 bet :lol: I still won more than I bet so it's ok :lol:

#8 ·
#17 ·
Bartoli down one set to Petkovic :eek: Andrea looks coming back :p
I hate how I fucked up my sleep, I slept all afternoon and just woke up -.- I could only be happy the matches weren't on tv today or I'd miss them all... I got to stay awake tomorrow :banghead:

#22 ·
I last checked Vee's scores and she was up 5-1, and now it's a tiebreak :spit: :sobbing:

Good for Kimiko making it competitive like last year :yeah: :oh:

But let's go Vee :cheer:

#25 ·
Madison blowing 2 match points (at least) in the tiebreak :spit:

Good job taking advantage of Vika's absence :yeah:

Future of US Women's Tennis :hearts: :help:

#27 ·
There had to be a considerable mental letdown for Madison finding out she wasn't playing Azarenka. Not an excuse though. It's a match she should have won.

I know the media here are dying to find the next wave of Americans to replace Serena, but they need to realize that the tennis landscape is very different now. Teenagers aren't going to succeed at the highest level anymore, so, at best, Keys and Stephens are still years away from being top 10 or top 5. I don't see greatness with either of them, but we'll have to see.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.